Register Now
Kane99

Do you like to sometimes stand when gaming?

2 minutes ago, m76 said:

I'm probably one of the few people who liked the move controllers on the PS3, and with that it was much preferable to stand. Playing Heavy Rain, with the move was a much more immersive experience. it was such a disappointment that they already dropped move support for Beyond two Souls.

The standing gives you a more sense of seriousness when playing that kind of game. It's been that way for me, I hope it's same for you as well? 

17 hours ago, StormyFire said:

I tried standing while gaming, but I didn't think it felt quite right. To me, playing games is supposed to be relaxing. Standing changed that somehow. ^^

Something would definitely get you to stand up while you're playing games and it's definitely going to be something pushy. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

When you are getting your ass handed to you, you will definitely need to be pushed to stand up and focus more on the game. 

Seriously, the tension alone that comes with such gameplay can easily give someone high blood pressure. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, the tension alone that comes with such gameplay can easily give someone high blood pressure. 

Exactly, that's what puts me up to stand and game most of the time when it's very important that I get very serious about the gameplay. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, that's what puts me up to stand and game most of the time when it's very important that I get very serious about the gameplay. 

When it comes to gaming and standing, I wouldn't be open to standing for too long once the game still proves very difficult to crack. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If I stand too much, my legs wouldn't be comfortable anymore. I'll simply stand for some time then go back to sitting to enjoy gaming more.  

Some people stand for a living due to their nature of the job they do. Take for example, Military personnel stand all the time. 

On 12/30/2021 at 5:57 AM, Boblee said:

Some people stand for a living due to their nature of the job they do. Take for example, Military personnel stand all the time. 

Seriously, only their training alone is well enough to get them well prepared to stand up for 24 hours without breaking a sweat. 

On 12/30/2021 at 5:57 AM, Boblee said:

Hmm, standing have turned their hobby in the military zone. Anyone who isn't standing for longer period is simply not feeling strong, because they are known for keeping it standing. 

On 1/1/2022 at 8:45 PM, Head_Hunter said:

They're paid to do that, if they aren't paid, such wouldn't have been done with ease. Their is enough discomfort standing all through without having a good rest by sitting down. 

Exactly, I can remember one of my cousin's who's a Navy, he hardly sits down for anything, including playing video games too. 

On 1/1/2022 at 8:45 PM, Head_Hunter said:

They're paid to do that, if they aren't paid, such wouldn't have been done with ease. Their is enough discomfort standing all through without having a good rest by sitting down. 

They are not really paid to stand but it's what comes with the job. So, it's more or less what they are trained to do, so it helps them in the process. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, standing have turned their hobby in the military zone. Anyone who isn't standing for longer period is simply not feeling strong, because they are known for keeping it standing. 

They have been at it for a while and they have been very used to it which makes it easy for them to do it at will...