Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game will the future IRL look most like?

I'd go with the GTA world becoming reality. Shootouts galore with billboards and radio openly telling you to support honest lies. Redneck rampage around the corner; stop lights? Who cares, lets drive when and where we want. The extreme gets normalized. Gun shops sell grenades. Planes crashing in your back yard. Fender benders is means to pop some caps. The popo is just another gang on the streets. With all that, everyone still has a nice ride...

As in Real Life? Not sure what you mean. Like whay our world will look like if it was a game? 

If that's the question, I would answer with this. We could be in a post apocalyptic world like fallout. I doubt we'll have zombies, but we'll have sickness, war and other issues. 

I of course hope that doesn't happen. 

4 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I'd go with the GTA world becoming reality. Shootouts galore with billboards and radio openly telling you to support honest lies. Redneck rampage around the corner; stop lights? Who cares, lets drive when and where we want. The extreme gets normalized. Gun shops sell grenades. Planes crashing in your back yard. Fender benders is means to pop some caps. The popo is just another gang on the streets. With all that, everyone still has a nice ride...

Such kind of GTA actions IRL will be too disastrous, many wouldn't adjust too such kind of radical lifestyle of the pedestrians in the game.  I prefer the world to be cool like the way TLOU scenes takes place.