Register Now
Jayson

Who has ever been to a gaming convention or club?

8 hours ago, kingpotato said:

So there are no anime or gaming conventions in Singapore? I though countries in Asia had more conventions like this

I think they do but ever since the pandemic, I have really paid attention to how they set up. I'm going to look into when they would probably have another. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I have never been to a con or festival. I would love to one day go to e3 or something like comic con or even pax. But I don't know when that day will come. 

If you hook up to various gaming channels, you'll definitely get the announcement whenever any of those events in your wish-list gonna hold. I am still looking up to any of them as well especially the con. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I have never been to a con or festival. I would love to one day go to e3 or something like comic con or even pax. But I don't know when that day will come. 

With the pandemic and all, I'm not sure when they are going to fix another one. I'd definitely like to be at the next one. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe such kind of event at the moment will be virtualized. That is people watching through it in a virtual way like the zoom meeting instead of risking the health and gathering in a offline mode. 

Yeah, it's something that's most likely to happen if the recent surge doesn't go down with the number of people getting infected. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's something that's most likely to happen if the recent surge doesn't go down with the number of people getting infected. 

Yeah, provided covid 19 still exist the video game industry should stick to online meetings  just to reduce the risk of covid 19 spread. 

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, provided covid 19 still exist the video game industry should stick to online meetings  just to reduce the risk of covid 19 spread. 

But wait, football fans go to stadium 🏟 to watch their clubs matches, so why can't the pandemic of coronavirus stop them? 

23 minutes ago, Boblee said:

But wait, football fans go to stadium 🏟 to watch their clubs matches, so why can't the pandemic of coronavirus stop them? 

If you watch football matches they aren't parked in full like before. When it comes to video game ceremony like the one we're talking about, it will attract more crowds from different countries not just within a certain nationality. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you watch football matches they aren't parked in full like before. When it comes to video game ceremony like the one we're talking about, it will attract more crowds from different countries not just within a certain nationality. 

When over 50,000 fans come to a stadium to watch a match, how can you say they are not parked full? Have there ever been a gaming event that over 50,000 people came? 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

When over 50,000 fans come to a stadium to watch a match, how can you say they are not parked full? Have there ever been a gaming event that over 50,000 people came? 

I was thinking it is 5,000 attendants allowed to spectate from the stands. They means things have come back to normalcy if such numbers are allowed to watch soccer. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I was thinking it is 5,000 attendants allowed to spectate from the stands. They means things have come back to normalcy if such numbers are allowed to watch soccer. 

Go and do your research very well. The last Derby match between Manchester United and Manchester City, had over 60,000 fans in the stadium. 

Just now, Boblee said:

Go and do your research very well. The last Derby match between Manchester United and Manchester City, had over 60,000 fans in the stadium. 

That's huge number of supporters that came to watch such blockbuster match. If so, then why is the world still feeling that covid 19 is effective like before? 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's huge number of supporters that came to watch such blockbuster match. If so, then why is the world still feeling that covid 19 is effective like before? 

That comes with a very big question mark for the world to answer.. I can't seem to understand that at all because most of them don't even wear their nose marks.