Register Now
Jayson

Who has ever been to a gaming convention or club?

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

That comes with a very big question mark for the world to answer.. I can't seem to understand that at all because most of them don't even wear their nose marks. 

Yes, most them don't put on the nose mask, when I watched premier league match recently I witnessed it also. Such has made me to doubt if omicron vibrant is effective as they say. 

What's the worst convention/festival you've been to or been a part of? Like I said, I've never gone to an official convention or festival, but I would love to go to one in person one day and experience what it has to offer. Sounds like it'd be fun. Especially seeing games not yet talked about. 

35 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

What's the worst convention/festival you've been to or been a part of? Like I said, I've never gone to an official convention or festival, but I would love to go to one in person one day and experience what it has to offer. Sounds like it'd be fun. Especially seeing games not yet talked about. 

There is been a few, not really bad conventions but a few stuff that I came a cross. During my highschool days I used to go to every anime convention in town.

For example there is an ongoing joke that nerds that go anime conventions stink or smell. Well thats in part true, there has been multiple times that you pass by someone usually boys , and oh man they smell, like their clothes smell, Im guessing they dont wash their clothes or something, there is usually a lot of people at conventions and if you happen to pass by someone you can tell if they smell. 

In rock concerts there is this thing called "SLAM", where a large crowd divides into two and then they run and clash into each other like if it was two armies clashing. For a time back in the late 2000s (2009/2010) it became very popular and usually at anime conventions there is music and mostly rock bands. Well a lot of times there was always a group of idiots that started doing this and to nobody suprise people got injured, I remember one time a girl that was probably 50 kg or about a 100 lbs was caugh in between and they had to take her to a nearby hospital, I think she was okay tough, only a few bruises but still it happened very often.

But other than that nothing that actually ruined the day or the convention.

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, most them don't put on the nose mask, when I watched premier league match recently I witnessed it also. Such has made me to doubt if omicron vibrant is effective as they say. 

I think that I need to get you a full match highlights for you to identify and understand they don't observe such protocol like they used to when the virus broke out. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that I need to get you a full match highlights for you to identify and understand they don't observe such protocol like they used to when the virus broke out. 

I will appreciate it when you send the full highlight to watch through to get more convinced. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I will appreciate it when you send the full highlight to watch through to get more convinced. 

How's that stadium not filled with over 30, 000 fans? Do you see any wearing nose mask or anything like observing social distancing? 

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

How's that stadium not filled with over 30, 000 fans? Do you see any wearing nose mask or anything like observing social distancing? 

This match was recently played, a UCL one. I didn't see anything with social distancing in the stadium. Then why are they doing as if Covid 19 effects is still hampering? 

Edited by Justin11

On 2/11/2022 at 1:14 AM, Boblee said:

I have never been to an anime conventions as it's not something that's commonly done here. I think it's done more often in Japan 🇯🇵

There are lots of anime conventions in California and throughout the United States. 
They are quite fun to go to. 
I have never been to a gaming convention though. They seem like a lot of fun. 

1 hour ago, Altair said:

There are lots of anime conventions in California and throughout the United States. 
They are quite fun to go to. 
I have never been to a gaming convention though. They seem like a lot of fun. 

Definitely, you would get the opportunity to go to one in the future as long as you get the updates on when they are being held.