Register Now
Jayson

Who has ever been to a gaming convention or club?

We have one set up by group of friends say 15 years ago and it was strictly on football tournament games. I knew I had a long way to go then when it comes to playing football games from the convention because I saw real pros. 

Never, even to this day people or young people do not even think about it anymore ot comes to there heads. Everything is online based nowadays 😛 about six years ago there was an Autism night for those that got autism symptoms and the mother of one of those kids is also a gamer, she loves gaming. She thought about doing a gaming night each month. I went for the first night and after it failed 😞 

10 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Gaming club never, but I have been to anime conventions which they double as a gaming convention as well. 

I have never been to an anime conventions as it's not something that's commonly done here. I think it's done more often in Japan 🇯🇵

On 2/11/2022 at 1:14 AM, Boblee said:

I have never been to an anime conventions as it's not something that's commonly done here. I think it's done more often in Japan 🇯🇵

I live in Mexico , here in my city they usually have 2-3 anime conventions a year. Well lately there hasnt been any due to the coronavirus. What country are you from ?

16 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I live in Mexico , here in my city they usually have 2-3 anime conventions a year. Well lately there hasnt been any due to the coronavirus. What country are you from ?

The issue with pandemic of coronavirus is definitely a very big challenge towards such convention. I'm from Singapore 🇸🇬

On 2/12/2022 at 10:35 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, I actually do love their animé movies that's tailored to human nature games as well. 

Their are animés like that, which portrays the real world scene. Such makes the animé movie interesting, and keeps me watching. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

The issue with pandemic of coronavirus is definitely a very big challenge towards such convention. I'm from Singapore 🇸🇬

So there are no anime or gaming conventions in Singapore? I though countries in Asia had more conventions like this