Register Now
Jayson

What will be the trend for gaming in 2022 probably?

26 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

The reason why it wouldn't change anytime is the fact that, majority is kicking against cryptocurrency. Not every one enjoys crypto investments. But I bet you, NFT rewards wouldn't be a bad idea for gaming, if there isn't a loot box made for it. 

The real question would be how t would affect gaming either positively or negatively? 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

The real question would be how t would affect gaming either positively or negatively? 

Personally, I have a very good reason to believe that the negative impact of the use of NTFs towards gamers is going to be too much. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I have a very good reason to believe that the negative impact of the use of NTFs towards gamers is going to be too much. 

If that's the case then, it's something that's not really worth pushing for its addition in video games make up or development. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I wouldn't know yet for the future if it will impact gaming positively or negatively. Let's look up to the future if it will be introduced or not. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't know yet for the future if it will impact gaming positively or negatively. Let's look up to the future if it will be introduced or not. 

When it comes to what these video games companies can do, I would never rule off anything at all because they are capable of doing anything. 

On 12/28/2021 at 9:55 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, I'm very sure that in most cases, it's never going to favor the gamers more than it would the developers or game companies. It's why they push for it. 

I don't think it will, at least not right away. For example, I heard that ghost recon will make it hard to get the nfts, and would require like 600 hours of game time to get it. If they make it that hard, I don't see nfts sticking around for long. 

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I don't think it will, at least not right away. For example, I heard that ghost recon will make it hard to get the nfts, and would require like 600 hours of game time to get it. If they make it that hard, I don't see nfts sticking around for long. 

Having to play 600 hours of game time to get it is a very big ask in my opinion which most gamers wouldn't be willing to accept. 

On 12/30/2021 at 10:05 AM, Boblee said:

When it comes to what these video games companies can do, I would never rule off anything at all because they are capable of doing anything. 

No one is ready to net on them when it comes to making more disastrous decisions anytime soon. I know how they act, that's why I never get to care much about their recent game releases nowadays. 

Maybe NFTs won't become as popular as I first thought. I heard Square Enix got some backlash when they announced nft features in final fantasy. Sounds like gamers aren't into nfts like everyone first thought. Good, maybe this means nfts won't be around too much longer. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Maybe NFTs won't become as popular as I first thought. I heard Square Enix got some backlash when they announced nft features in final fantasy. Sounds like gamers aren't into nfts like everyone first thought. Good, maybe this means nfts won't be around too much longer. 

Or maybe they will be around for a long time. Once gaming community gets the hang of them I'm sure they will be the "Next Big Thing"

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

There is a very big chance that it wouldn't be a fix because most gamers aren't really interested or in support of it. To some extent, some might be open to it but it wouldn't hold much water. 

3 hours ago, Ryan Blake said:

Or maybe they will be around for a long time. Once gaming community gets the hang of them I'm sure they will be the "Next Big Thing"

It's actually something that's going to take a while for it to hit that level and that's definitely going to be long time till that happens. 

9 hours ago, Ryan Blake said:

Yeah, it's how it's been for a long time now. Everything depends on how the gaming fans picks what's been sold to them.