Register Now
Jayson

A Retro Game You Played A lot as a Child

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Mission Impossible is one of the games that I have really enjoyed playing on my smartphone years ago. I never checked it out on my PS4. 

I'm not sure if Mission Impossible is available on PlayStation 4. I only also played it on my smartphone and that's it. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not sure if Mission Impossible is available on PlayStation 4. I only also played it on my smartphone and that's it. 

It's not available on Playstation 4. I think there's one available on Playstation 2 but I didn't play with my PS2 for now. 

On 1/3/2022 at 12:37 PM, Heatman said:

Mission Impossible is one of the games that I have really enjoyed playing on my smartphone years ago. I never checked it out on my PS4. 

I don't even think is available on PS4, I will check it out to see if I will see mission impossible feature amongst PS4 games. I really enjoyed it back then when I was in elementary school. 

3 hours ago, Techno said:

Wasn't the most retro per say, but it was a 2002 PS2 game called Ratchet And Clank. My father introduced it to me, and it was the game that got me into gaming.

I'd say by now, 2002 is retro. Considering it's now 20 years ago. I think a lot of people are classifying that generation as retro by now. So I'd say it counts. Especially if you grew up then, and have that nostalgic feeling towards it. 

Retro is just another name for old, and I'd say 20 years is pretty old in terms of video games. 

30 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I'd say by now, 2002 is retro. Considering it's now 20 years ago. I think a lot of people are classifying that generation as retro by now. So I'd say it counts. Especially if you grew up then, and have that nostalgic feeling towards it. 

Retro is just another name for old, and I'd say 20 years is pretty old in terms of video games. 

Funny thing is I wasn't around in 2002 when it came out.

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Definitely, for a game that's dated back to 2002, it's a sure retro game in my opinion considering the fact of what we have available for play now.