Register Now
StaceyPowers

Moments in games that actually shocked you?

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Arthur Morgan is the real deal when it comes to how he faced his death, even with injuries, he put up a good fight. 

Seriously, that was really hard watching but Arthur Morgan is real man. Sacrificing himself for his mate says it all about him. 

Arthur's death was inevitable, he knew it was coming and he put up a fight to the very end. He didn't want to see Micah get away and gave him his best. He made it his final stand and decided to let go. It was a great ending. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Arthur's death was inevitable, he knew it was coming and he put up a fight to the very end. He didn't want to see Micah get away and gave him his best. He made it his final stand and decided to let go. It was a great ending. 

Yeah, having to sacrifice himself in the end for his brother to get away. It was a long fight and he gave everything in it. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, having to sacrifice himself in the end for his brother to get away. It was a long fight and he gave everything in it. 

Seriously, you hardly see video games that's made the way it was in that game. It's my most gamers love it so much. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Also the Bureau Betrayal in Red Dead Redemption where they never kept their word with John Marston after helping to knock off one of his gang members. The Bureau still came after him and killing him in the process. 

That was simply sickening. The betrayal was something I expected, but thought that since he worked with them so much that they would have moved on from him. I mean Ross more or less told him to have a nice life when they checked out Dutch's body, and said they were going to find someone else. Archer even said that John had done his country proud. Then they massacred him with so many lawmen that he never would have had a chance. Disgraceful bullshit is the only term that comes to mind about that. The part with John and Ross starts at 2:54 in the video.

Edited by The Blackangel

18 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

That was simply sickening. The betrayal was something I expected, but thought that since he worked with them so much that they would have moved on from him. I mean Ross more or less told him to have a nice life when they checked out Dutch's body, and said they were going to find someone else. Archer even said that John had done his country proud. Then they massacred him with so many lawmen that he never would have had a chance. Disgraceful bullshit is the only term that comes to mind about that. The part with John and Ross starts at 2:54 in the video.

This is why I would never trust the government to betray anyone for their sake because in the end they are still going to turn and betray me as well.

21 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I believe that they were never going to left him off the hook because he kept his part of the agreement. They simply wanted him always on the short leash. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you stab someone in the back for whatever reasons you have, you should equally expect to be melted the same treatment as well. 

The only good thing for him was that his family was safe after everything but he sure deserved what the Bureau did to him. There was no way he was going to get away from them. 

Dutch was an idiot in rdr2. I felt like he never put anything into the camp and always complained about how everyone has to support the camp. 

I also didn't understand why he didn't see Micah as the double that he was. Like it was so easy to see, so idk why he even gave him any trust.