Register Now
Shole

Gaming History

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's very correct. I have followed Al Jazeera when one of their journalists was held captive in Egypt. 

This is something that's very common in Syria, Pakistan, and you're right about Egypt as well. I don't feel comfortable in any of these countries. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is something that's very common in Syria, Pakistan, and you're right about Egypt as well. I don't feel comfortable in any of these countries. 

Those countries are in war, some civil war and human rights are disregarded. It's why such happens there. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Those countries are in war, some civil war and human rights are disregarded. It's why such happens there. 

I don't know why all these Islamic countries are always too filled with wars and all sort of evil stuff. Just look at Syria 🇸🇾 today, that country is damaged to the core. 

On 2/5/2022 at 12:17 PM, Boblee said:

Seriously, I think that a game should be made based on the history of all these political violence that's going on in some of these countries. 

If so, then the one going around here in my country is more devastating. Because, the video game gonna be about to end hardship lol. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If so, then the one going around here in my country is more devastating. Because, the video game gonna be about to end hardship lol.

It's going to be about survival - a survival game based on how the suffer at the hands of the wicked politicians. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I would like to see what the video game's companies can come up with making such games. If they are going to make it or break it up. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would like to see what the video game's companies can come up with making such games. If they are going to make it or break it up. 

xD how will you go to end hardship in the game if you're simply focusing your plot there? 

It will simply be like survival kind of game. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

With the way Naughty Dog did their game The Last Of Us series, if they can tap into that, they can surely do this as well. 

What's the latest game that Naughty Dog worked on as of late? Any ideas? Or are they working on something for now that we are not aware of? 

On 2/16/2022 at 12:30 AM, Boblee said:

What's the latest game that Naughty Dog worked on as of late? Any ideas? Or are they working on something for now that we are not aware of? 

They are working on Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection. 

Although, they are yet to announce the date of its release which is supposed to this year 2022. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

They are working on Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection. 

Although, they are yet to announce the date of its release which is supposed to this year 2022. 

From the looks of it, if they don't announce anything about the game's release by mid year to be out around December, it's definitely going to delayed till next year.