Register Now
Shole

Gaming History

10 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

It came out in Dec 2020, so very close to the 2021 season, probably counted towards game awards for that year. I think it was Dec 17th, so you may as well call it a dissapointment for 2021 as well. 

Even though it's December and it's close to 2022, it's still not a 2022 video game as far as I can tell year apart. 

45 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

It came out in Dec 2020, so very close to the 2021 season, probably counted towards game awards for that year. I think it was Dec 17th, so you may as well call it a dissapointment for 2021 as well. 

Correct, that's how I counted it since I played mine in 2021 and not 2020. 

6 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Seriously, they should have just waiting a bit more to enter 2021, one of worst year in gaming industry. Let it not stain a perfect 2020 in video games. 

On 2/24/2022 at 7:31 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, they should have just waiting a bit more to enter 2021, one of worst year in gaming industry. Let it not stain a perfect 2020 in video games. 

Curses of 2021 but it's not entirely video games companies fault. It was an event that's completely off their hands to control.