Register Now
Shole

Gaming History

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

From the looks of it, if they don't announce anything about the game's release by mid year to be out around December, it's definitely going to delayed till next year. 

You're quite correct from that assessment, there is a big possibility that they might have the game delayed if it's not announced sooner. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

As long as they have the game out in a perfect way, I don't really care much if the game was delayed for 1 or 2 years. 

Let it any game that I'm waiting for not delayed the way that Cyberpunk 2077 was delayed over and over again. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Still it is marred by bugs, you'll ask yourself what caused the delay in the production of the game when bugs or glitches weren't eradicated. 

I don't think that I have ever seen any video game that was delayed the way Cyberpunk 2077 was delayed and postponed over and over again which still came out as trash in the end. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't think that I have ever seen any video game that was delayed the way Cyberpunk 2077 was delayed and postponed over and over again which still came out as trash in the end. 

That's very bad, the devs/publishers were just joking and having some bottles, getting drunk without doing the needful when they have whole lots of time to do something better out of Cyberpunk 2077. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's very bad, the devs/publishers were just joking and having some bottles, getting drunk without doing the needful when they have whole lots of time to do something better out of Cyberpunk 2077. 

Here is more to read on the disappointment that came with the release of Cyberpunk 2077 when it first came out. 

https://www.inverse.com/gaming/cyberpunk-2077-ps4-ps-store-rerelease-cd-projekt-red-mistake

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Here is more to read on the disappointment that came with the release of Cyberpunk 2077 when it first came out. 

https://www.inverse.com/gaming/cyberpunk-2077-ps4-ps-store-rerelease-cd-projekt-red-mistake

I went through the link you shared, the game lacks alot of things which could've qualified it as a top game. It was once banned on Google play store before it was reinstated back, due to how poor it was created to run. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

From the beginning till this very moment, they are still getting everything wrong with Cyberpunk 2077. I'm really surprised some gamer still hold the game in much esteem.