Register Now
Kane99

Was 2021 the worst year ever for games?

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some that are very rich can budget at least a minimum of $300 to $500 for their games purchase in a year. 

Aside from buying new console for the year, such amount is very much okay for gaming budget for the year for financial stable gamers. 

On 1/6/2022 at 5:13 PM, Boblee said:

Some that are very rich can budget at least a minimum of $300 to $500 for their games purchase in a year. 

I just get gamepass on Xbox and PC and buy some games here and there. So I think I've saved a lot yearly so far since. 

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I just get gamepass on Xbox and PC and buy some games here and there. So I think I've saved a lot yearly so far since. 

That's nice... I'm really looking at saving more money this year once I start my gaming purchases for the year. 

On 1/6/2022 at 11:13 PM, Boblee said:

I have friend who spends more than $1000 on games on monthly basis, although he makes a great deal of money from Forex trading, so it's easy for him. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's easy indeed for him for em to be spending $1000 monthly for just video games. I believe it's one of those expert forex traders that makes more than $10,000 monthly. 

There is possibility for that and it all depends on the trading 💹 capital used for the trade!! 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is possibility for that and it all depends on the trading 💹 capital used for the trade!! 

I know their is possibility to earn up to that in forex trading. But such kind of user wouldn't be a novice trader, we are talking about experience here. 

On 1/8/2022 at 9:16 AM, Boblee said:

That's nice... I'm really looking at saving more money this year once I start my gaming purchases for the year. 

It'll save you a ton. At $14.99 a month, you get tons of games. Yeah it levels out to $180 a year. Yeah a bit pricey, but consider that buying a game new is either $60-$70. Lets say you buy a brand new game each month, that equals to $60 a game, that would in turn come out to be $720 in the year. I feel $180 is a better loss to contend with than $720 or more. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It'll save you a ton. At $14.99 a month, you get tons of games. Yeah it levels out to $180 a year. Yeah a bit pricey, but consider that buying a game new is either $60-$70. Lets say you buy a brand new game each month, that equals to $60 a game, that would in turn come out to be $720 in the year. I feel $180 is a better loss to contend with than $720 or more. 

Seriously, you don't even need to stress it because every who's a good buyer when it comes to games would know very well its a fair offer considering when you pay without subscription to Gamepass. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

As far as this year is concerned for me, I'm definitely taking the gamble on getting on Gamepass deal of $180 against $720 in a year. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's very cool getting the games on such discounted it's an opportunity that isn't supposed to miss if you play lots of games in a full calender year. 

Yeah, some gamers don't even know what Gamepass is all about and the sooner they know, the better it is for them to save money off their games. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, some gamers don't even know what Gamepass is all about and the sooner they know, the better it is for them to save money off their games. 

It's actually why it's very important to be in some gaming platform where you get to learn a lot of things that ordinarily you wouldn't have access to the information. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I even got to know exactly what gamepass is all about in this forum, I am very grateful to the users who are making me to learn new things here. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I even got to know exactly what gamepass is all about in this forum, I am very grateful to the users who are making me to learn new things here. 

Yeah exactly, it's what the forum does for a lot of people. At least, with the knowledge about Gamepass, you know the next best way to save money.