Register Now
Kane99

Was 2021 the worst year ever for games?

On 12/30/2021 at 8:38 AM, Boblee said:

At least 2022 isn't yet here and we can't kill it off because we feel the uncertainty that hangs around the unknown. 

2022 is finally here with us, we look forward to how video games will fair and comparing it with what 2021 brought if their will be significant difference or not, positively or negatively. 

On 12/30/2021 at 7:09 AM, Ryan Blake said:

2021 might have been a bad year for games. But for partial gamers like myself who don't get much time to enjoy games it was a great year. Working from home gave me the time I have been wanting to spend playing games.. I think I got my wish 😄

True, it allowed a lot us to game more. I work from home too, so I get to play whenever I have time off. But 2022 should be a much better year, I hope. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

True, it allowed a lot us to game more. I work from home too, so I get to play whenever I have time off. But 2022 should be a much better year, I hope. 

We are definitely going to be in for one hell of a ride this 2022. Hopefully, it's going to be ride we can ride out or rode out. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's one big part on fingers crossed because anything that's not going to go down on the side of normality, it's going to be hell for us. 

To be very honest with you, we can't take more than we already took in 2021 in this young 2022. It's very important that things get back to normal. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

To be very honest with you, we can't take more than we already took in 2021 in this young 2022. It's very important that things get back to normal. 

Seriously, the year 2021 has come and gone. We are only looking forward to a better 2022 that's here already.. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even when 2022 is very young, their are lots of games released, it is left to gamers to search for the 2022 games. At the meantime, I'm not in a rush to get on with the newly released 2022 games, until they are popular. 

I'm not sure if there are games that have already been released this year 2022 yet. There are some proposed games but none is out yet. 

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even when 2022 is very young, their are lots of games released, it is left to gamers to search for the 2022 games. At the meantime, I'm not in a rush to get on with the newly released 2022 games, until they are popular. 

What games are out already in 2022 that's just few days old? Or do you mean the proposed games that are yet to come out? 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

What games are out already in 2022 that's just few days old? Or do you mean the proposed games that are yet to come out? 

I've no idea. But there's supposed to be a ton released this year. A lot of games were expected in 2022, but a lot of the games expected in 2021 got delayed to 2022, so we should have a really good year of gaming ahead of us, as long as we don't get a ton more delays to next year or later.

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I've no idea. But there's supposed to be a ton released this year. A lot of games were expected in 2022, but a lot of the games expected in 2021 got delayed to 2022, so we should have a really good year of gaming ahead of us, as long as we don't get a ton more delays to next year or later.

One notable game that's supposed to be released in 2021 which was delayed to be out in 2022 which I'm really interested in is God of War Ragnarok. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I didn't say the proposed games which are yet to come out. I mean the general video games, some are out today as I'm writing to you. If you go to latest releases you'll definitely see much of the games released just today alone. 

31 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I didn't say the proposed games which are yet to come out. I mean the general video games, some are out today as I'm writing to you. If you go to latest releases you'll definitely see much of the games released just today alone. 

This is all I could be able to find on games that are to be released this year 2022. As for now, none is out yet but will soon. 

https://www.polygon.com/22850317/video-games-2022-releases-best-upcoming-most-anticipated-release-dates