Register Now
Kane99

PC exclusives you're psyched for in 2022

PC gaming is in a league of its own, and I am willing to bet there are a lot of games coming out to just PC this coming new year. Also I heard they're making another The Stanley Parable game, so I might have to try that one out. Homeworld 3 looks pretty decent, but may be a bit too tough for my tastes. I was told to check out the new Baldur’s Gate 3, which I am tempted to do, but I thought that already released. Unless it was in early access all that time. 

I'm also interested in The Sons of the Forest game, that one looks properly messed up. And I think that's all on my plate. What about you?

STALKER 2...

but I'm hoping it doesn't get the 2021 treatment. You know, regenerating health, harmless anomalies, built-in wallhacks and so on and so forth. I've spent a lot of time playing MISERY and Anomaly. For me The Zone is a harsh and unforgiving world. If they turn it into Disneyland it just isn't gonna do it for me.

On 12/29/2021 at 7:28 AM, Empire said:

STALKER 2...

but I'm hoping it doesn't get the 2021 treatment. You know, regenerating health, harmless anomalies, built-in wallhacks and so on and so forth. I've spent a lot of time playing MISERY and Anomaly. For me The Zone is a harsh and unforgiving world. If they turn it into Disneyland it just isn't gonna do it for me.

Is Stalker 2 a PC exclusive? I thought it was releasing on consoles as well? Or maybe I missed something.  

37 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah guys, let's try to keep this discussion for PC exclusives only. A lot of the games posted in here seem to be releasing on consoles as well. 

The truth is there's very few publisher backed games that are exclusive to PC these days, and most of them are RTS franchises like Total War.  Even Baldur’s Gate 3 that you mentioned is on Stadia as well.

Edited by Crazycrab

On 12/30/2021 at 8:26 AM, Crazycrab said:

The truth is there's very few publisher backed games that are exclusive to PC these days, and most of them are RTS franchises like Total War.  Even Baldur’s Gate 3 that you mentioned is on Stadia as well.

Exactly - Not that I mind but PC exclusives aren't really making a lot of money for Publishers nowadays so it's no surprise there's so few of them.

On 12/30/2021 at 8:26 AM, Crazycrab said:

True, but there are PC only games out there. One that comes to mind that's recent, is that Ready or Not game. Though it has been out for a while, I heard it's a really good game. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

True, but there are PC only games out there. One that comes to mind that's recent, is that Ready or Not game. Though it has been out for a while, I heard it's a really good game. 

I'll definitely go look it up and see if I like this Ready Or Not game.