Register Now
StaceyPowers

Did anyone get any cool games or hardware for the holidays?

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I don't think they'll have to wait much longer. I think things will start to wind down this year and we'll see more people able to get their consoles. Considering the ps5 has only been out a little over a year now, year 2 should be a lot better. 

Seriously, I'm personally really looking forward to seeing how possible it's going to be for me to get my own Playstation 5. By God's grace, this year won't pass me by. 

On 1/3/2022 at 2:14 PM, Heatman said:

When you are already planning on replacing your current Playstation 3, what's the essence of adding more games to it? 

Their is no need adding more of the games, but adding some new games is simply to keep my hands warm with some exciting games. 

19 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Their is no need adding more of the games, but adding some new games is simply to keep my hands warm with some exciting games. 

Exactly, once you are discontinuing playing on a particular console, there is no need in purchasing new games for the console. 

15 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, once you are discontinuing playing on a particular console, there is no need in purchasing new games for the console. 

I wouldn't buy games anymore for my PS3 console. I will use the money to save in order to move over to the one on my wish-list. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't buy games anymore for my PS3 console. I will use the money to save in order to move over to the one on my wish-list. 

That's exactly the point that I'm making when it comes to games that aren't essential to that particular console. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

That's exactly the point that I'm making when it comes to games that aren't essential to that particular console. 

Yes, now I've decided to halt my progress with my PS3 console games. I wouldn't add a pin inside my backlog anymore, even if the game is worth $1. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, now I've decided to halt my progress with my PS3 console games. I wouldn't add a pin inside my backlog anymore, even if the game is worth $1. 

Unless of course, it's the free games that you can easily add to your games which wouldn't ask you for one dollar 💵

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Unless of course, it's the free games that you can easily add to your games which wouldn't ask you for one dollar 💵

No problem, if I see the chance to get the free games, I'll gently get it, but I'm not in such, because I don't like free things. But if it comes begging I'll get it for free. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

No problem, if I see the chance to get the free games, I'll gently get it, but I'm not in such, because I don't like free things. But if it comes begging I'll get it for free. 

Yeah, as long as the free games are worth playing with less ads, I don't see any reason why one shouldn't have them to play for fun. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, as long as the free games are worth playing with less ads, I don't see any reason why one shouldn't have them to play for fun. 

You're right, I wouldn't hesitate playing the free options provided it doesn't make me go through hell of seeing the ads popping up in an abusive way. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You're right, I wouldn't hesitate playing the free options provided it doesn't make me go through hell of seeing the ads popping up in an abusive way. 

It saves you the stress and worries of spending money on the game but the ads is definitely going to be very big challenge for most people. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It saves you the stress and worries of spending money on the game but the ads is definitely going to be very big challenge for most people. 

Yes, the game Ads gonna disrupt the rhythm of the game especially when I'm playing from my phone, that's where much of the game Ads do show up much. 

51 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If the ads are too much which they are always with free games and as far as I'm concerned, it's not something I can deal with. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am planning for many games as the new year simply got underway. I am hoping to secure some games when they eventually launch later this year which is, GT 7, Babylon's Fall, Elden Ring. 

Elden Ring looks crazy. I don't know if it's the type of game for me, but with it being made by the team behind Dark Souls and Bloodborne, it's probably going to be pretty dope.