Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game in your backlog has been waiting the longest?

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It is always like that, when you purchased a new game, that new game will be on your mind for some time. If you don't play it as much as you would enjoy, your mind can never get rid of it. 

Although, I could easily go to my game's inventory and find out what games that have stayed longer than others. It's the only way to know the longest game on my backlog. 

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It is always like that, when you purchased a new game, that new game will be on your mind for some time. If you don't play it as much as you would enjoy, your mind can never get rid of it. 

It's what comes with purchasing the games that are worth playing. They will give you the kind of satisfaction that you can't let go easily. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's what comes with purchasing the games that are worth playing. They will give you the kind of satisfaction that you can't let go easily. 

Yes of course, when the game isn't played much as you want, your mind will never let you sleep, it occured to me severally. 

29 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes of course, when the game isn't played much as you want, your mind will never let you sleep, it occured to me severally. 

Seriously, it's been that way with my playing of The Last of Us II. There is no way I would ever get enough of playing the game. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's been that way with my playing of The Last of Us II. There is no way I would ever get enough of playing the game. 

Seriously, I really like playing The Last Of Us II the same way I love playing Ghost of Tsushima. Those games are really very big part of my life now. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I watched some gamers at the game village take on Ghost of Tsushima and The Last Of Us games during the recently passed December eve. Most of my time was spent at the game centres watching and playing games with friends. 

Oh, you really enjoy watching others play games. I do that as well by watching full gameplay on YouTube on several occasions. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Oh, you really enjoy watching others play games. I do that as well by watching full gameplay on YouTube on several occasions. 

That's how I managed to improve my gaming around the options I enjoy playing which is racing, GTAs, soccer games etc. I love watching other gamers play with one another, and learn from them. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's how I managed to improve my gaming around the options I enjoy playing which is racing, GTAs, soccer games etc. I love watching other gamers play with one another, and learn from them. 

Yeah exactly, you get to learn a lot about the game seeing professional plays the game. They are really good to put their games online on YouTube. 

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, you get to learn a lot about the game seeing professional plays the game. They are really good to put their games online on YouTube. 

Most of them will excel if they go Live on YouTube. But due to the act of being shy, they simply neglect an opportunity of making money off playing video games they play with ease. 

21 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Most of them will excel if they go Live on YouTube. But due to the act of being shy, they simply neglect an opportunity of making money off playing video games they play with ease. 

They have most likely played for years for them to be the kind of good at playing that they are. It's not something that comes easily. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe you've played that one too? The last of us II is a game made so realistic, it is a popular choice game around gamers. It isn't my favourite, but playing it gave me the enthusiasm to feel something realistic in video game. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

They have most likely played for years for them to be the kind of good at playing that they are. It's not something that comes easily. 

Sure, they've been playing before I graced video games through what I got from them from the year they started playing games. That's why they're playing so well as veterans. 

On 1/6/2022 at 11:40 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I believe you've played that one too? The last of us II is a game made so realistic, it is a popular choice game around gamers. It isn't my favourite, but playing it gave me the enthusiasm to feel something realistic in video game. 

Yes of course, I have plenty The Last of Us 1 and 2 and I wouldn't give them up that easily because they are great games. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Yes of course, I have plenty The Last of Us 1 and 2 and I wouldn't give them up that easily because they are great games. 

The both games are still fresh in my backlog. I wouldn't even call them old games because they are still being played recently.