Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game in your backlog has been waiting the longest?

I honestly couldn't tell you. I have a lot of games in my collection that I have yet to play. I couldn't guess which ones I got first. One that comes to mind that's newer is Borderlands 3. I got it on the Xbox one and never played it. 

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I honestly couldn't tell you. I have a lot of games in my collection that I have yet to play. I couldn't guess which ones I got first. One that comes to mind that's newer is Borderlands 3. I got it on the Xbox one and never played it. 

Definitely any gamer is most likely to be able to remember the last game he or she have purchased as it's still very fresh in mind. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sometimes you might forget when other games have occupied your mind. It has happened to me as I even forgot that I have Ghost of Tsushima and dark souls in my PS4 backlog. 

There is no way I would ever forget such games because they really left a big impression on me when I started out playing them. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Dead Island is a survival horror game that's been on my backlog longer that other survival horror games that I have been playing and it's pretty as a result of it being a first person shooter game. 

Even though it's a first person shooting survival horror game, it's actually a good one in my opinion. 

On 12/30/2021 at 4:50 PM, Heatman said:

Definitely any gamer is most likely to be able to remember the last game he or she have purchased as it's still very fresh in mind. 

Well considering the topic is about the game you had in your backlog the longest, I couldn't tell you what the oldest game in my backlog is. A new purchase is going to be fresh in the mind.  

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Well considering the topic is about the game you had in your backlog the longest, I couldn't tell you what the oldest game in my backlog is. A new purchase is going to be fresh in the mind.  

Exactly, it's been that way for me with my most recent games. 

What's the last game you had purchased?