Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game in your backlog has been waiting the longest?

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Since you are playing them, they are still playable games in your console. It's been a while I played uncharted 1-3, call of duty ops, infamous, GTA IV, Battlefield IV. They are have lasted long in my backlog over one year unplayed. 

I'm yet to get Battlefield 2042 which is out. Let's see if it's among the games that I'm getting this year 2022. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm yet to get Battlefield 2042 which is out. Let's see if it's among the games that I'm getting this year 2022. 

It's there for you to get, I've seen several Ads about the game online, I never paid attention to it because it isn't compatible with my current console. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you have gamepass subscription, you can easily get it at a cheap price. Most of my friends make use of it. 

I'm definitely going to check out the possibility of getting it for my Playstation 4, and see how much I'm going to be able to save off so many games!! 

On 1/10/2022 at 3:15 PM, Heatman said:

I'm definitely going to check out the possibility of getting it for my Playstation 4, and see how much I'm going to be able to save off so many games!! 

It's definitely going to be a great option because you are going to be saving a lot of money when compared $720 against $180 or thereabouts. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's definitely going to be a great option because you are going to be saving a lot of money when compared $720 against $180 or thereabouts. 

Yeah, it's why I have decided to get in on the bandwagon because it looks a better offer in a general sense!! 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's a great deal of games indeed, imagine the kind of discount you'll be bagging when you take advantage now. 

Yeah, when you have the possibility to save more than $500 off your games to be purchased, it's definitely a good deal. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, when you have the possibility to save more than $500 off your games to be purchased, it's definitely a good deal. 

Yes of course, if you save off over $500 on all games that you are supposed to get in a year, that's a huge amount of money. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes of course, if you save off over $500 on all games that you are supposed to get in a year, that's a huge amount of money. 

It's actually why a lot of gamers are exploring the possibility of getting their own Gamepass because it saves them a lot of money. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why a lot of gamers are exploring the possibility of getting their own Gamepass because it saves them a lot of money. 

Seriously, let me ask, to what end are all these games being purchased and kept without even playing some of them to begin with? 

On 1/8/2022 at 10:46 PM, Boblee said:

Yes of course, I have plenty The Last of Us 1 and 2 and I wouldn't give them up that easily because they are great games. 

You shouldn't give it out when you never enjoyed as you wanted. I only give out my video game when I've satisfied myself with any of them.  

On 1/12/2022 at 7:30 PM, Heatman said:

It's a tremendous one especially for one that plays lots of games over a calender year. I am simply like that. But the console requirement is way off my own.