Register Now
StaceyPowers

What’s the worst thing you ever saw a game admin do in an MMO?

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

I never experienced any issues with any video game Admin, in fact this is my first gaming forum I've ever joined. I simply wants to maintain the rules in here, and enjoy my time. 

A friend of mine was banned from one for not being a native of UK according to the admin as his reason for the ban. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

A friend of mine was banned from one for not being a native of UK according to the admin as his reason for the ban. 

That's cruel, that means, the Admin segregates. He is racial in nature, I wouldn't even disturb myself to feel the ban, I'll definitely tell others if I found out anyone having interest in the forum, not to join. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

That's cruel, that means, the Admin segregates. He is racial in nature, I wouldn't even disturb myself to feel the ban, I'll definitely tell others if I found out anyone having interest in the forum, not to join. 

Some people are just like that and there is nothing that you can do about that because it's who they are. 

11 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, I've seen it all, that's some people for you. I wouldn't worry about that, because it wouldn't deny me a single drop of sleep. 

Yeah exactly, the guy never had much to do in such situation but move on regardless. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, the guy never had much to do in such situation but move on regardless. 

That's the best he did, their is no need lamenting on something that wouldn't change. But his experience will simply make the forum owner lose the trust and some members as well. Because I'll definitely screenshot such racial comment from the Admin use it to down his forum by spreading all over Internet to let people know exactly how the admin is. Which will make him or her boldly stand as a racial person, definitely the admin gonna regret such weird actions. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some of the management wouldn't do anything. Just like the case of Activision-Blizzard with their staff, the board never did anything at all. 

That's insane, ever since I heard such news, I never really held the management of then Activision blizzard staffs/management on high esteem. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's insane, ever since I heard such news, I never really held the management of then Activision blizzard staffs/management on high esteem. 

They seriously have something to hide to the extent of not sacking the CEO that his head was called for to be sacked. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It was really a shameful thing from Activision-Blizzard board to keep quiet and let the company's image being dragged to the mud because of what? 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

It was really a shameful thing from Activision-Blizzard board to keep quiet and let the company's image being dragged to the mud because of what? 

It was Microsoft that announced immediately after they captured the company that Booby would be relived of his duties. Something that was very difficult for Activision board to do. 

On 2/12/2022 at 5:32 PM, Heatman said:

It remains abysmal, if not that Microsoft bought it from then management, it could've gone more worst for the company. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

It remains abysmal, if not that Microsoft bought it from then management, it could've gone more worst for the company. 

Yeah, it was already getting out of hand and the board were never going to step in to correct things till it's too late. 

16 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it was already getting out of hand and the board were never going to step in to correct things till it's too late. 

They were simply there steering at the wrong deeds soaking the company down. Thanks to Microsoft for taking the company and dismissing the toxic staff member of Activision blizzard.