Register Now
StaceyPowers

Great games from 2021 that flew under the radar?

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I'd say unpacking, because it was kinda overlooked. It's a fun and relaxing game. I don't get why people thought it was some kid game. Yeah, sure it is, but it's got a story that plays out as you unpack. It's kinda comforting as corny as it sounds. 

I had the game's trailer checked out which was available on Nintendo Switch I guess right? It kinda looks that interesting. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

I really took good notice of how The Evil Within 2 sales went and it wasn't as it was anticipated. Although, it did its best in my opinion. 

Some as Battlefield 2042 - Crap game and not allot of good sales and so they do it on sale in the first month

3 minutes ago, Empire said:

Some as Battlefield 2042 - Crap game and not allot of good sales and so they do it on sale in the first month

There are other views on the game Battlefield 2042. I wouldn't call it total crap in my opinion. There are some letdown but it doesn't make it an all out bad game. 

6 hours ago, Empire said:

I'm actually yet to start playing Battlefield 2042, so I can't really say much on how good or bad the game is... 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm actually yet to start playing Battlefield 2042, so I can't really say much on how good or bad the game is... 

If you don't have the game Battlefield 2042, the admin has some offers open where he's willing to gift some members the game. You can check it out!! 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you don't have the game Battlefield 2042, the admin has some offers open where he's willing to gift some members the game. You can check it out!! 

Thanks for the update my friend. By weekend, I'm definitely going to check out the possibility of getting that offer gifted to me. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Thanks for the update my friend. By weekend, I'm definitely going to check out the possibility of getting that offer gifted to me. 

You're very welcome my friend. I hope the offer would be available by then when you are ready for it. 

Good luck. 

On 1/3/2022 at 4:42 AM, Boblee said:

I had the game's trailer checked out which was available on Nintendo Switch I guess right? It kinda looks that interesting. 

It's a really relaxing game. There's really not much to it. You unpack stuff and put it away in your house/room/bathroom etc. It's essentially moving the game without the moving part. But it's just so relaxing. Also the music is quite nice too. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It's a really relaxing game. There's really not much to it. You unpack stuff and put it away in your house/room/bathroom etc. It's essentially moving the game without the moving part. But it's just so relaxing. Also the music is quite nice too. 

Yeah, from the looks of it, it's definitely going to be a relaxing game. Although, if you played it for too long, it might bore you I guess.