Register Now
StaceyPowers

Video game tech you took a long time to adopt, but now really like?

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Learning how to play games generally took me over six months to adapt, but after my adaptation I never looked back from there. 

There are some weird controllers that were very challenging for me to adapt to using them in the past. For example, Emotiv Systems' Project Epoc. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are some weird controllers that were very challenging for me to adapt to using them in the past. For example, Emotiv Systems' Project Epoc. 

I don't even know this controller called Emotiv Systems' Project Epoc. what is it like and how is it used? 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't even know this controller called Emotiv Systems' Project Epoc. what is it like and how is it used? 

This is what Emotiv Systems' Project Epoc is like. It's something that's related to the VR we have now. 

1334139970_images(9).jpeg.41743e781f4a564865f310d4fbee76ee.jpeg

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is what Emotiv Systems' Project Epoc is like. It's something that's related to the VR we have now. 

1334139970_images(9).jpeg.41743e781f4a564865f310d4fbee76ee.jpeg

I wouldn't be comfortable with making use of that because it looks like it's something that's going to affect one's brain waves! 

On 1/12/2022 at 7:27 PM, Heatman said:

How did you later go with Emotiv and Project Epic system controllers? Did you later dumped them to play more comfortable ones? 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

How did you later go with Emotiv and Project Epic system controllers? Did you later dumped them to play more comfortable ones? 

It looks scary in my opinion. I only ever used it once and that's it for me. It's just to have the experience of what it's like. 

Auto game updates is another. I used to hate it, because it took too long, but downloads seem to be faster these days, at least on the newer hardware out there. 

Now days I keep the auto update on so that my games are updated as i work or do other stuff.  

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Auto game updates is another. I used to hate it, because it took too long, but downloads seem to be faster these days, at least on the newer hardware out there. 

Now days I keep the auto update on so that my games are updated as i work or do other stuff.  

@Reality vs Adventurewould bite your head off when it comes to how auto updates for one of his games keeps making life miserable as the system isn't enough for the memory. 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

When your console or PC memory isn't that chocked up, then you wouldn't worry too much about making use of auto updates. 

On 12/31/2021 at 1:28 AM, StaceyPowers said:

Is there any particular type of video game technology that you took forever to adopt, but have become a big fan of?

I have this problem of not feeling comfortable having anything on or inside my ear which is why gaming headset was a very big challenge for me then but I later got used to it. 

On 1/14/2022 at 7:00 PM, Boblee said:

@Reality vs Adventurewould bite your head off when it comes to how auto updates for one of his games keeps making life miserable as the system isn't enough for the memory. 

Is it Cyberpunk 2077? I heard that game had an issue where if you saved too much, it would not allow you to save after a certain point. Is that it?

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Is it Cyberpunk 2077? I heard that game had an issue where if you saved too much, it would not allow you to save after a certain point. Is that it?

I think it's about one of his games that keeps bringing new updates from time to time in which he doesn't have the space for such updates! 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

The game Cyberpunk 2077 was full of bugs all over when it was released and even after so many patches was done, some of those bugs still persisted.