Register Now
StaceyPowers

Video game tech you took a long time to adopt, but now really like?

Learning takes some time, to learn, you simply have to devote your time and patience. I saw he'll trying to learn how to play PES during 2010. I didn't learn raving games, it isn't all that hard to get underway. As you're playing it at the highest difficulty with AI players you'll be improving. 

Honestly, I can't think of anything. I'd probably say kinect if it was a success, but it wasn't, so i don't think it counts. 

Maybe analog sticks, I remember not being too into them during the ps1 era, but I don't think it lasted too long. 

On 1/3/2022 at 2:05 AM, Kane99 said:

Honestly, I can't think of anything. I'd probably say kinect if it was a success, but it wasn't, so i don't think it counts. 

Maybe analog sticks, I remember not being too into them during the ps1 era, but I don't think it lasted too long. 

Seriously, it took me ages before I got used to playing with analog sticks but now it's the only control I will use for my racing games. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Before I got good at playing soccer or football games, I used to get it all mixed when trying to use the R1, R2, L1 & L2 button. 

Most football gamers have that mixed up when they are playing. I even have using X and O mixed up as well. 

I was like that too when I was a novice gamer via PES and FIFA game series, especially when I play in different consoles like Xbox or play station console. They have different control positions, if you're simply well suited with play station you can get it mixed up playing Xbox soccer games. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most football gamers have that mixed up when they are playing. I even have using X and O mixed up as well. 

I can still vividly remember all the goals that I missed out scoring as a result of mixing up pressing the wrong shot button for O button which is tackle and long ball. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can still vividly remember all the goals that I missed out scoring as a result of mixing up pressing the wrong shot button for O button which is tackle and long ball. 

Seriously, it's a memory and experience that you can't get out of your head very easily!! 

On 1/10/2022 at 3:30 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's a memory and experience that you can't get out of your head very easily!! 

It was actually a very tough time for me playing then because I did had the best beating from my friends who taught and missing scoring opportunities that were hard to come by didn't taste good in my mouth. 

On 12/31/2021 at 1:28 AM, StaceyPowers said:

Is there any particular type of video game technology that you took forever to adopt, but have become a big fan of?

I was so used to playing with wired controllers that getting to play with wireless controllers felt odd at the time but I adapted immediately.