Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games where you can set your enemies on one another

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

That helps to reduce the fight stress for you in most cases because those enemies under the berserk dome would do the work for you. 

The skill is there for you to make use of especially when you feel the need to. So, it's a thing of choice when you know you're not up for the fight. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

The skill is there for you to make use of especially when you feel the need to. So, it's a thing of choice when you know you're not up for the fight. 

Although, some gamers call it a lazy act because you simply don't want to do much but it's not a big deal at all as far as I'm concerned. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Although, some gamers call it a lazy act because you simply don't want to do much but it's not a big deal at all as far as I'm concerned. 

The skills is there to be used for who's interested once they acquire it. It's got nothing to do with being a lazy gamer.. 

On 1/12/2022 at 7:55 PM, Heatman said:

That helps to reduce the fight stress for you in most cases because those enemies under the berserk dome would do the work for you. 

Yeah, I got it better with all you guys have explained. Using the berserk strategy is fitting to down the enemies faster especially they're much more plenty. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I got it better with all you guys have explained. Using the berserk strategy is fitting to down the enemies faster especially they're much more plenty. 

Yeah exactly, it makes your fights gets a little bit easier for you as some of the enemies wouldn't be your problem to take care of. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Although, it's not something that I'm really going to be making use of often because it's going to take away all the fun in the game. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Did destroy all humans have an option where you could set humans to attack other humans? I swear that was an option in that game. But maybe I'm wrong?

I never really played the game, although I had it bought but never really did get into it. I might have to check it out sooner or later. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Although, it's not something that I'm really going to be making use of often because it's going to take away all the fun in the game. 

Yeah, even though it saves a lot of time and stress of the battle but what's the essence of letting your enemies do the job all the time? 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

I never really played the game, although I had it bought but never really did get into it. I might have to check it out sooner or later. 

I could have sworn it allowed you to do that, but I may be wrong. Either way, it's a fun game, a bit dated in terms of controls, but I think they just released an HD remake, or are releasing an HD remake soon, so I might revisit that. 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:32 AM, Boblee said:

Lol, you can use it when you need it most. Because if you use it often it wouldn't make sense. I understand your point man. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I could have sworn it allowed you to do that, but I may be wrong. Either way, it's a fun game, a bit dated in terms of controls, but I think they just released an HD remake, or are releasing an HD remake soon, so I might revisit that. 

You're very correct about the nature of the game's controls. The HD remakes is definitely going to add more flair into the game. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, you can use it when you need it most. Because if you use it often it wouldn't make sense. I understand your point man. 

If you allow all of your enemies to always kill themselves, you are definitely not ready to play the game at all. Why worry yourself? 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you allow all of your enemies to always kill themselves, you are definitely not ready to play the game at all. Why worry yourself? 

Lol, that's true. It wouldn't be seen as video game. Because, what defines video game is the ability to control the actions on your own and not watching the AI's kill themselves.