Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games where you can set your enemies on one another

I think some of the far cry games you could do that. I remember in gta I would sometimes get an npc to hit me in front of the police so the police would attack them. I did it a lot in San Andreas and I probably did it in 3 and vice City. Not sure if it worked in gta iv or v. 

There are so many games that allows you to do that where you can set enemies to fight one another. Games like Shadows of War Mordor is a perfect example in the pits fights. 

Also you can do something similar in Assassin’s Creed making use of berserk to turn enemies against themselves. 

On 1/4/2022 at 11:33 AM, Heatman said:

There are so many games that allows you to do that where you can set enemies to fight one another. Games like Shadows of War Mordor is a perfect example in the pits fights. 

Also you can do something similar in Assassin’s Creed making use of berserk to turn enemies against themselves. 

It was a very common thing to do in Assassin’s Creed with making use of berserk to perfect the art successfully. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was a very common thing to do in Assassin’s Creed with making use of berserk to perfect the art successfully. 

Yeah exactly, I do that a lot when I don't have the energy to fight them all or they are too much for me take on all alone. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, I do that a lot when I don't have the energy to fight them all or they are too much for me take on all alone. 

How do you do that man? And which of the game(s) you've played have such kind of feature? 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Here is what he meant by the the use of Berserk skills to get enemies to fight one another. 

I watched the review video almost to the end, I didn't see where they performed the berserk skill. But I got exactly what you meant by using the berserk skill, thanks for that. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

@Justin11I hope this gameplay makes it very easy for you to understand what using Berserk skills is all about. 

Yeah, I got what @Boblee meant by using the berserk skill. I am 100% satisfied about how the berserk skill works. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I watched the review video almost to the end, I didn't see where they performed the berserk skill. But I got exactly what you meant by using the berserk skill, thanks for that. 

Yeah, I got what @Boblee meant by using the berserk skill. I am 100% satisfied about how the berserk skill works. 

It simply makes your work to be a little easier for you when you don't have to do all the fighting alone especially with too many enemies. 

26 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It simply makes your work to be a little easier for you when you don't have to do all the fighting alone especially with too many enemies. 

Yeah exactly, although I have seen some gamers who are completely against using such features as it's more like cheating to them. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I agree with you. It will be too demanding when my character is facing those armies of enemies single handedly. So, the berserk strategy is well suited to help me out. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I agree with you. It will be too demanding when my character is facing those armies of enemies single handedly. So, the berserk strategy is well suited to help me out. 

That helps to reduce the fight stress for you in most cases because those enemies under the berserk dome would do the work for you.