Register Now
kingpotato

Video game final missions or bosses you wish they were different

22 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I feel you, I bought this game at full price back when it came out. The whole game was a letdown, from the 3 hour tutorial to the lame chase scene at the end. Im not against a chase mission as the final confrontation but the way it was made and handled seemed lazy and true it was probably because they were ina rush to release the game.

I ended up getting it on black friday, but was still peeved about the ending. I loved the beginning and some parts of the story, and the gameplay change they did was great, but the ending took that feeling away for me. I'm sure it was a rush, because it felt like the ending was heavily rushed. 

On 1/15/2022 at 1:44 AM, kingpotato said:

I feel you, I bought this game at full price back when it came out. The whole game was a letdown, from the 3 hour tutorial to the lame chase scene at the end. Im not against a chase mission as the final confrontation but the way it was made and handled seemed lazy and true it was probably because they were ina rush to release the game.

Seriously, from my experience for years as a gamer, no rushed video games ever ends well. It all gets screwed in the end one way or another. 

19 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I ended up getting it on black friday, but was still peeved about the ending. I loved the beginning and some parts of the story, and the gameplay change they did was great, but the ending took that feeling away for me. I'm sure it was a rush, because it felt like the ending was heavily rushed. 

The more games are rushed, the more they are going to be a mess along the line. You're even lucky that the beginning and some parts of the story was good at least. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

The more games are rushed, the more they are going to be a mess along the line. You're even lucky that the beginning and some parts of the story was good at least. 

It's just greed for the money that makes most of these companies to rush games and end up screwing it up. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's just greed for the money that makes most of these companies to rush games and end up screwing it up. 

Seriously, how I wish it's possible for most gamers not to be in a haste with getting some of their games and see such rushed games aren't worth buying. 

On 1/16/2022 at 1:06 PM, Boblee said:

I mean, yeah the beginning the up to the end, was fairly decent. I didn't much like the main character, but I enjoyed most of the story leading up until the end. But great games can have bad endings. GTA IV had a bad ending imo, same with GTA V (sorry, thought it too was rushed). Mass Effect 3 I think had a hated ending too. 

But yeah, a bad ending can truly bring a good game down. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I mean, yeah the beginning the up to the end, was fairly decent. I didn't much like the main character, but I enjoyed most of the story leading up until the end. But great games can have bad endings. GTA IV had a bad ending imo, same with GTA V (sorry, thought it too was rushed). Mass Effect 3 I think had a hated ending too. 

But yeah, a bad ending can truly bring a good game down. 

Yeah, for some games that have a bad ending, not a bad ending in the sense of being rushed, sometimes comes in that way to make way for the next release of the game to be built on something. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

God of war II ending part wasn't an easy one for me, I didn't get to the final stage, the antagonist really put me on an adrenaline rush. 

I really enjoyed the Final boss fight with Zeus in God of War 2. It was one hell of a battle in my opinion. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I really enjoyed the Final boss fight with Zeus in God of War 2. It was one hell of a battle in my opinion. 

God of War 2 is the only series of the game's franchise that I missed out on. I have been trying to get myself to play it but it's not working. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

God of War 2 is the only series of the game's franchise that I missed out on. I have been trying to get myself to play it but it's not working. 

What could be the reason why you are finding it very difficult to adapt to playing God of War 2? Is it the gameplay or graphics or something else? 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sure, it's simply one hell of final boss fighting scene. They fought through the air, making so many unrealistic stunts, that's tremendous for video game, like those kind of Jet Lee stunts. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, it's simply one hell of final boss fighting scene. They fought through the air, making so many unrealistic stunts, that's tremendous for video game, like those kind of Jet Lee stunts. 

I didn't expect anything less from Zeus - being that he's the God of Thunder. Kratos is a big bad ass fighter of his own. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I didn't expect anything less from Zeus - being that he's the God of Thunder. Kratos is a big bad ass fighter of his own. 

Kratos really shown they drive in the game to challenge Zeus to fight. Even if it's gaming, it shows bravery. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Kratos really shown they drive in the game to challenge Zeus to fight. Even if it's gaming, it shows bravery. 

The way his character was built is what makes the game unique and always interesting for the lovers of God of War.