Register Now
kingpotato

Video game final missions or bosses you wish they were different

20 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The way his character was built is what makes the game unique and always interesting for the lovers of God of War. 

The character is built so gigantic, I wonder who gonna have such body physique in real life. Such person gonna be scary to both children and adults. 

10 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

The character is built so gigantic, I wonder who gonna have such body physique in real life. Such person gonna be scary to both children and adults. 

I have actually seen some people in real life that's got even far more muscular structure based on how they are actively involved in the gym. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

The way his character was built is what makes the game unique and always interesting for the lovers of God of War. 

They looked for a unique character that's not going to be critical of gamers opinion from being used in another game or something to mark his weaknesses. 

I have actually seen some people in real life that's got even far more muscular structure based on how they are actively involved in the gym. 

It's cool, but the one of kratos is simply unrealistic for me. He is made as a giant when the camera flashes down during it's cutscenes. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's cool, but the one of kratos is simply unrealistic for me. He is made as a giant when the camera flashes down during it's cutscenes. 

There are some easy boss fights in Dark Souls that should have been more better in terms of posing a real challenge like the High Lord Wolnir but it's not. 

There are some easy boss fights in Dark Souls that should have been more better in terms of posing a real challenge like the High Lord Wolnir but it's not. 

That's one the boss fights in Dark Souls III right? I forgot about it ; the High Lord Wolnir is definitely not that too hard. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's one the boss fights in Dark Souls III right? I forgot about it ; the High Lord Wolnir is definitely not that too hard. 

I want to give Dark Souls a try again, but I just don't have the patience for the difficulty. I suck at games where you have to be quick to react. Could barely get through Dark Souls 1's beginning area. 

On 1/21/2022 at 4:27 PM, Kane99 said:

I want to give Dark Souls a try again, but I just don't have the patience for the difficulty. I suck at games where you have to be quick to react. Could barely get through Dark Souls 1's beginning area. 

When it comes to how punishing a video game can be, Dark Souls is among the top 3. If you can't deal with it, there is no way you can get through it.