Register Now
egghead

Does Anyone Play Play2Earn Games?

On 3/19/2022 at 5:45 PM, egghead said:

That's not true. You can play REVV Racing and enjoy this game as much as Forza Horizon, and in the mean time also make some money.

My purpose for playing that game wouldn't be for making money, otherwise I'm going to be disappointed if it doesn't pay. 

On 3/20/2022 at 11:14 PM, Boblee said:

My purpose for playing that game wouldn't be for making money, otherwise I'm going to be disappointed if it doesn't pay. 

Misplaced desires doesn't feel so good most of the time. It's why you have to get exactly what you want to play and play it for fun. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Misplaced desires doesn't feel so good most of the time. It's why you have to get exactly what you want to play and play it for fun. 

It's why I know for sure that playing Play to Earn video games isn't exactly what I want for myself when it comes to my desires in games. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why I know for sure that playing Play to Earn video games isn't exactly what I want for myself when it comes to my desires in games. 

The kind of time that I have wasted on some of such games ain't something that I would be willing to ever do again. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

My recent time spent on mining with Honeygain, rollercoin is just fruitless. Such kind of time could've been invested on making researches online to learn new things than devoting it on games that brought me nothing. 

I tried to join that mining program but I wasn't allowed because of IP address issues. I never bothered about it and left it. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

My recent time spent on mining with Honeygain, rollercoin is just fruitless. Such kind of time could've been invested on making researches online to learn new things than devoting it on games that brought me nothing. 

I had to quit that program after my few weeks into it because it was very obvious that it's not going to yield any good results. 

On 3/21/2022 at 3:59 AM, Boblee said:

Play to earn games can be enjoyed as much as other non paying games. The play to earn games does not mean you will start making money once you start playing.

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I had to quit that program after my few weeks into it because it was very obvious that it's not going to yield any good results. 

Did you try any of them? Their was nothing rich with the options of earning, that's why I'm not serious with them. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I tried to join that mining program but I wasn't allowed because of IP address issues. I never bothered about it and left it. 

Had it been you made use of a different device you wouldn't have had any IP issues with the app. I am still mining, but the earnings aren't much. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Had it been you made use of a different device you wouldn't have had any IP issues with the app. I am still mining, but the earnings aren't much. 

I never used any two different smartphone. It was just one and that's it. I was like how's that's possible for such to happen? 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Did you try any of them? Their was nothing rich with the options of earning, that's why I'm not serious with them. 

It's just a practical waste of time and effort in my opinion. Yes, one might pick intriguing interest in the game but the making money part of it is not realistic. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's just a practical waste of time and effort in my opinion. Yes, one might pick intriguing interest in the game but the making money part of it is not realistic. 

Exactly, you can only earn small amount of you devote much of your time doing those tasks of playing their games. And for me, it doesn't worth it at all, because I can't waste such kind time there.