Register Now
egghead

Does Anyone Play Play2Earn Games?

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never really devoted my time searching for any recent play to earn games. Most of them underpay, and I really don't want to waste such kind of time, when my time online is limited. 

There are far more better video games to get into playing that's going to offer you more than wasting your time on P2E games. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have Horizon Forbidden West to play which is a very good game even though Elden Ring is overshadowing it, it's far more better than P2E games. 

Elden Ring is too high that no game gets to it right now. It's why Horizon Forbidden West took a good hit from it. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Elden Ring is too high that no game gets to it right now. It's why Horizon Forbidden West took a good hit from it. 

It's actually why I don't get all worked up when I see such happening because the game is really worth it. 

On 3/8/2022 at 10:41 PM, Heatman said:

There are far more better video games to get into playing that's going to offer you more than wasting your time on P2E games. 

I understand, but in some P2E, you can earn some rewards playing video games you love already. But in normal video games you aren't going to get such kind of reward. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I understand, but in some P2E, you can earn some rewards playing video games you love already. But in normal video games you aren't going to get such kind of reward. 

As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing that can be earned from P2E games that's going to make up for the time invested in it. 

On 3/8/2022 at 2:55 PM, Boblee said:

I don't really know how much we need do stress it that they are not really worth the time invested in them. 

Have you ever tried those claw machine apps? It's essentially you using a real claw machine, but it's remote in Japan or other countries. I feel like that's the only thing worth it to do, but only in small increments. Because claw machines in general are annoying and rarely result in getting a prize or product. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Have you ever tried those claw machine apps? It's essentially you using a real claw machine, but it's remote in Japan or other countries. I feel like that's the only thing worth it to do, but only in small increments. Because claw machines in general are annoying and rarely result in getting a prize or product. 

Personally, it's not something that's going to interesting me at all because I have had my share of wasting my time on such set up that's never worth it. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing that can be earned from P2E games that's going to make up for the time invested in it. 

Their is nothing much, but I've heard and seen proof of a user making $30+ daily from one of P2E games. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is nothing much, but I've heard and seen proof of a user making $30+ daily from one of P2E games. 

I would like to see that where they made a post about such gamer online and probably means to verify that. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Should I get the link of his Facebook page for you to see for yourself? 

I think that's going to work for him to say the least. If possible, you can send it to him in his private message.