Register Now
egghead

Does Anyone Play Play2Earn Games?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I think that's going to work for him to say the least. If possible, you can send it to him in his private message. 

If Boblee message me here, I will share the link to the user who is earning such amount of money daily from P2E games. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Should I get the link of his Facebook page for you to see for yourself? 

If you can get that for me, I would definitely be very appreciative of it. It's something I'm looking forward to. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am also looking up to such scenario where I can earn $30 playing video games, even if it's an arcade option I am up to the task too. 

If that's possible, most people will definitely be interested in giving more time to play video games and earn $30 all the time. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am also looking up to such scenario where I can earn $30 playing video games, even if it's an arcade option I am up to the task too. 

I don't think that's something close to that I have seen online except for gaming events or tournaments generally. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't think that's something close to that I have seen online except for gaming events or tournaments generally. 

It is possible on gaming events/tournaments, and they don't come often. So, it wouldn't come consistently, unless one go into E-sport full-time. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It is possible on gaming events/tournaments, and they don't come often. So, it wouldn't come consistently, unless one go into E-sport full-time. 

Who is even playing on getting into E-sport full-time...? That's definitely not me because it's not set up how I feel about the game. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Well, if it's something that's feasible for one to get into, I believe that they can do that and most likely win something good. 

On 3/11/2022 at 9:44 PM, Boblee said:

If you can get that for me, I would definitely be very appreciative of it. It's something I'm looking forward to. 

If you're still interested, you can inbox me, I can't share the link here, it will look off. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, if it's something that's feasible for one to get into, I believe that they can do that and most likely win something good. 

4 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

If you're still interested, you can inbox me, I can't share the link here, it will look off. 

If you wish to continue this on PM and share those links, I won't object, but honestly @Boblee, I advice caution. If @Head_Hunter by his own admission thinks "It will look off", that stands to reason there very well could be something "off" about it. This is 100% optional, but as our member's safety online is priority one for me, I'd like @Head_Hunter to share this information with me first through PM just so I can verify it myself first.

2 hours ago, Shagger said:

If you wish to continue this on PM and share those links, I won't object, but honestly @Boblee, I advice caution. If @Head_Hunter by his own admission thinks "It will look off", that stands to reason there very well could be something "off" about it. This is 100% optional, but as our member's safety online is priority one for me, I'd like @Head_Hunter to share this information with me first through PM just so I can verify it myself first.

Okay @Shagger, I'll be doing that via PM. I am not the one earning from the game, but with what I've seen around the user which I interact better with at another forum, he sounds genuine about the P2E game. He showed me screenshots about each of his sales of the gaming items which he accumulated as a result of participating in the NFT P2E game. I am about investing on the game, because I've seen enough reasons to invest. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's something that is feasible, that's why people are doing it. You play video games and you earn from it, many do that as a professional occupation and they're living with it. 

12 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's something that is feasible, that's why people are doing it. You play video games and you earn from it, many do that as a professional occupation and they're living with it. 

You are exactly what these people want, and that is a bad thing. Don't be conned into this.

2 minutes ago, Shagger said:

You are exactly what these people want, and that is a bad thing. Don't be conned into this.

I couldn't grasp the info well, does it mean it isn't feasible to earn real money as an E-sport gamer?