Register Now
egghead

Does Anyone Play Play2Earn Games?

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly, you can only earn small amount of you devote much of your time doing those tasks of playing their games. And for me, it doesn't worth it at all, because I can't waste such kind time there. 

What you get to earn in the end is not really worth the stress of doing it for what to earn from playing the game. If you play for fun, then it's more better. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

What you get to earn in the end is not really worth the stress of doing it for what to earn from playing the game. If you play for fun, then it's more better. 

The   problem   is that, I don't have time   for such kind of game. I have   other   stuffs I'm working out for.  So, it limited my playing,   I've seen some fellow gamers who   is making over 1,000$ monthly   playing  the games. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The   problem   is that, I don't have time   for such kind of game. I have   other   stuffs I'm working out for.  So, it limited my playing,   I've seen some fellow gamers who   is making over 1,000$ monthly   playing  the games. 

I wonder the kind of thing that the individual in question is doing to me making $1000 from playing video games..? 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It is believing some persons earn that high, earning more than $1000 a month, but they threw money into game as a means of investment, before they started reaping the rewards. 

If I can earn a whopping $1000 from playing video games on monthly basis, I'm not sure if I would step out of my house in one year. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I wonder the kind of thing that the individual in question is doing to me making $1000 from playing video games..? 

I wondered such type of thing too. But he really puts his time well playing the arcade simulator mining game, and after 18 months of steady time devotion and the miners he bought, he was able to keep the reward up to $1,500 a month. Browse about rollercoin top earners, you'll get the point I'm talking about. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

If I can earn a whopping $1000 from playing video games on monthly basis, I'm not sure if I would step out of my house in one year. 

xD, you'll still move out, so you wouldn't encounter body fatigue and getting bad blood. Such amount isn't up to million dollars, even million dollars shouldn't make you too spend all your time indoors. 

45 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, you'll still move out, so you wouldn't encounter body fatigue and getting bad blood. Such amount isn't up to million dollars, even million dollars shouldn't make you too spend all your time indoors. 

The color of your skin would be a big mess no matter how much you try to learn and play at home. You will get frustrated. 

11 minutes ago, Boblee said:

The color of your skin would be a big mess no matter how much you try to learn and play at home. You will get frustrated. 

Yes of course, even though I am indoors at the moment, it doesn't mean I stay in the house all through. I do go outside the building, take some fresh air and return as well. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Yes of course, even though I am indoors at the moment, it doesn't mean I stay in the house all through. I do go outside the building, take some fresh air and return as well. 

Well, some gamers would like to use that opportunity to play games that offers more than just playing fun and try to make money in the process of playing. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Well, some gamers would like to use that opportunity to play games that offers more than just playing fun and try to make money in the process of playing. 

Exactly, that's exactly what they're doing at the moment. I wanted to get started with one, after learning how the gamer is earning $30 playing the games. But it takes time to mature and bringing you such amount daily. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly, that's exactly what they're doing at the moment. I wanted to get started with one, after learning how the gamer is earning $30 playing the games. But it takes time to mature and bringing you such amount daily. 

I believe that if the pay is something that's lucrative for gamers to get into, then they are all most likely going to be taking the opportunity. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's just like the same thing with working from home. You might love it in the beginning but on the long run of it, you will get bored. 

After days abandoning Rollercoin P2E game, I got back to it, this time it is my little nephew who visited me that is handling it for me. I gave him the task, because he love's gaming just as his uncle love's it. Let me see what the game will turn out to be for me in the next 2-4 months, if I can push my XP to higher ranks and earn better rewards with the mining simulator game.