Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are some older games that still don’t feel dated to you?

Mortal Kombat II released on varieties of gaming device, it is hard to find such kind of game that is available on so varieties of platforms. I played the game first time on my gameboy, which was my first gaming device. 

4 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Sorry, my mistake. It's Mortal Kombat 2. I missed out that part. 

Okay mate,

Mortal combat 2 was one of my best games on Sega Genesis the gameplay was great and it also had a good performance for a game made at that time.

16 hours ago, Clasher said:

Okay mate,

Mortal combat 2 was one of my best games on Sega Genesis the gameplay was great and it also had a good performance for a game made at that time.

Mortal Kombat series is one fighting game the developers got right when it came out and they still continued with making it better. Take a look at how good MK 11 has been. It's even why the movie adaptation of the game was very good too. 

20 hours ago, Clasher said:

Okay mate,

It's why I'm still playing the game even now because I still enjoy the fighting system in the game. Even with what they have done with the new releases, I still enjoy playing MK 2. 

On 6/21/2022 at 7:10 PM, Clasher said:

Okay mate,

I played older Mortal Kombat games at game house. There, you get to meet a lot of kids that are too good for even the AI. I learnt a lot on how to play battling with all of them. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I played older Mortal Kombat games at game house. There, you get to meet a lot of kids that are too good for even the AI. I learnt a lot on how to play battling with all of them. 

I built my video gaming skill from game Houses and game halls as I wasn't opportuned to have my very own console untill I got to 11 years old. So I started playing with Gameboy Pocket version, Sega Genesis and the likes my favorite games included mortal Kombat back then.

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

I built my video gaming skill from game Houses and game halls as I wasn't opportuned to have my very own console untill I got to 11 years old. So I started playing with Gameboy Pocket version, Sega Genesis and the likes my favorite games included mortal Kombat back then.

I thought that I was only that was in the habit of doing this when I was still a kid. Even with my gaming system at home, I always find myself in the game houses. Wresting games had a big impact on me then. 

43 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

I thought that I was only that was in the habit of doing this when I was still a kid. Even with my gaming system at home, I always find myself in the game houses. Wresting games had a big impact on me then. 

It's always fun playing with other people who are as very much interested in the game as you are. I got to play with experts even when I was still in my novice stage and though I was trashed with high score Margin especially in PES and soccer I still kept coming until I was able to match with those experts and win them as well.

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

The way we take tag number for each of our turn of play is very funny whenever I remembered it now. It was a very fun moment for me as a kid. We usually go in a group of minimum 5 kids. Old games then were very entertaining there in game houses. 

Mortal Kombat I and II will stay on being an interesting games for years to come. Even if I'm unable to play at this time, but I wouldn't skip playing the series game when the chance pop-up for me, I still cherish playing them again. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Mortal Kombat I and II will stay on being an interesting games for years to come. Even if I'm unable to play at this time, but I wouldn't skip playing the series game when the chance pop-up for me, I still cherish playing them again. 

I can't forget my experience with playing Mortal Kombat 2 back then. It's a high level arcade game that's excellent then and even now too. 

6 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

I can't forget my experience with playing Mortal Kombat 2 back then. It's a high level arcade game that's excellent then and even now too. 

Sure, it's a high level arcade game, in which every kid admired playing. During my childhood, we made lots of offline multiplayer mode with one another around mortal Kombat '1 and '2. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, it's a high level arcade game, in which every kid admired playing. During my childhood, we made lots of offline multiplayer mode with one another around mortal Kombat '1 and '2. 

Who was your favorite character in Mortal Kombat 2 back then? 

I'm a fan of Sub Zero. 

Just now, Dannyjax said:

Who was your favorite character in Mortal Kombat 2 back then? 

I'm a fan of Sub Zero. 

Nob saibot used to be my favourite, second to 'Liu Kang' who is the main protagonist of the game. I know he is quite skinny in the game, but he got amazing skills that can win you a fight.