Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are some older games that still don’t feel dated to you?

I'd go as far as to say that the original Need For Speed Most Wanted still doesn't fell that dated. It's the one Need For Speed game that was almost perfect in my opinion - it's a shame that EA can't deliver games on that level anymore.

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Nope, FIFA 22 is a recent franchise game from EA, who said is an old game mate? With the speculation around EA and FIFA trademark name, I believe it is coming to an end. We'll soon see new companies taking over from EA as the flag bearer of the series. 

Yeah, that's very correct. It's to be renamed EA SPORTS FC. 

https://www.si.com/fannation/soccer/futbol/news/fifa-video-game-franchise-to-be-renamed-ea-sports-fc

18 minutes ago, Boblee said:

https://www.si.com/fannation/soccer/futbol/news/fifa-video-game-franchise-to-be-renamed-ea-sports-fc

One thing that I know for certain is that the so called EA SPORTS FC will still be the same thing without FIFA. They're just changing the name and not the gameplay. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Correct, let's wait and see if anything will change from the series. I know the FIFA series will end, but EA soccer series continues via a new trade mark. 

2 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

One thing that I know for certain is that the so called EA SPORTS FC will still be the same thing without FIFA. They're just changing the name and not the gameplay. 

I have that same opinion as well with regards to whatever they are planning on changing the game from FIFA to EA SPORTS FC. 

12 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I had that feeling as well because I was already fed up with all of their practices for years which was why I had quit playing for a while. Let's see what they do with EA SPORTS FC. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I had that feeling as well because I was already fed up with all of their practices for years which was why I had quit playing for a while. Let's see what they do with EA SPORTS FC. 

Let's keep our fingers crossed and see what they are going to do with the game when they eventually starts releasing it's from two years time after FIFA 23. 

13 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I don't know if so many of you played The Secret of Monkey Island. It's a point and click graphic adventure game I played in the 90's.

I never played it but I have come across it some time ago. What's the gameplay like when you played it? I know it's been long but what can you remember? 

9 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Let's keep our fingers crossed and see what they are going to do with the game when they eventually starts releasing it's from two years time after FIFA 23. 

Sooner than later, gamers will forget FIFA the way they did with PES and the rest before it. Nothing lasts forever in this industry. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sooner than later, gamers will forget FIFA the way they did with PES and the rest before it. Nothing lasts forever in this industry. 

The end is already here for it. I'm sure that in the next 5 years, no one would really be that freaked about FIFA games any more. Unless of course EA SPORTS FC is full BS. 

Even if the agreement gonna come to end by 2023, it wouldn't stop the company being EA from maintaining the original series of the soccer game. Provided the game keeps replicating the features of the real soccer, I wouldn't move away, I'll move on to playing EA sports soccer for years just as I've been playing FIFA for 12-14 years. 

On 6/1/2022 at 12:01 PM, Heatman said:

I never played it but I have come across it some time ago. What's the gameplay like when you played it? I know it's been long but what can you remember? 

I will try and see if I can get the game's trailer or full gameplay so that you can see exactly what to expect in playing the game. 

If it's possible for me, I would love going back to playing some PS2 games like, Dragon Quest 8, RE-4, Def Jam: fight for NY. They are pushing me up playing them once again, missed playing those games, they were my favourite around PS2.