Register Now
StaceyPowers

Go-to games to fill awkward gaps of time?

On 2/12/2022 at 10:26 AM, Boblee said:

Playing some board games like chess can help me fill in those gaps too and help me to unwind as well from my caved mind. 

I love chess a little bit,one of the board games which I never ceases from playing. I don't play much of the board game just on chess. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I love chess a little bit,one of the board games which I never ceases from playing. I don't play much of the board game just on chess. 

If you happen to get a good playing partner, it's definitely going to be more interesting for you compared to when you play alone. 

On 2/19/2022 at 8:21 AM, Boblee said:

If you happen to get a good playing partner, it's definitely going to be more interesting for you compared to when you play alone. 

Yes, I hope you aren't talking about my future better half? because I am not planning on that anytime soon. If i have a friend is a cool way to get more satisfaction than playing alone with AI. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am more of indoor type of person, I do come outside when I feel it is necessary to take some natural fresh air. I stay alone to play my video games, surf internet without distraction from whosoever.  

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being indoors all the time all day and play your games as you see fit. Most gamers do this all the time. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being indoors all the time all day and play your games as you see fit. Most gamers do this all the time. 

Yeah, I see no problem to it too. But making it over indoors wouldn't make sense to my health. It affected my mental health, fitness too. Due to Covid 19 indoors during the first wave, which I stayed indoors for almost nine months. 

36 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I do agree with you on this as well. Any video games that's fun for you to always play does that work for you. 

FG especially are good drop in-drop out games if I don't know how long i'm going to spend playing it or when I dont feel in the mood for something more serious like an RPG. 

7 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

FG especially are good drop in-drop out games if I don't know how long i'm going to spend playing it or when I dont feel in the mood for something more serious like an RPG. 

RPGs are more demanding. If you are not ready to get committed to playing for a considerable amount of time, getting into RPG wouldn't be a good idea. 

On 5/6/2022 at 3:33 PM, NightmareFarm said:

Something like Stardew Valley does the job pretty well for me when it comes to these kinds of games they keep me entertained more than I ever thought of.