Register Now
StaceyPowers

What job simulator games do you think should exist?

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that there is something like that already. It's on android and I believe the name of the game is called Parking. 

Oh yeah, I'm sure there are loads on Android and iOS but I meant like a proper console game. Similar to bus simulator. The mobile games are not that fun to play in the long term especially with the touchscreen controls to drive the car. 

2 hours ago, Darth said:

Oh yeah, I'm sure there are loads on Android and iOS but I meant like a proper console game. Similar to bus simulator. The mobile games are not that fun to play in the long term especially with the touchscreen controls to drive the car. 

I completely understand how difficult it would be when it comes to playing video games mobile phones. The control is always challenging. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

How about a simulation game of dry cleaning services job? That would something nice to see how they do my laundry. 

I found one of such dry cleaning services simulation game but it's on Android. You should probably check it out. 

Edited_20220513_192011.thumb.jpg.849023669bef40ab3ab4d4855eab0839.jpg

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I found one of such dry cleaning services simulation game but it's on Android. You should probably check it out. 

Edited_20220513_192011.thumb.jpg.849023669bef40ab3ab4d4855eab0839.jpg

Thanks for getting me that and I don't mind if it's only available on Android, once it comes with a good gameplay, I'm good.