Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most amusing weapons and abilities in games?

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never really played Fortnite for long, I started recently full-time around season 19. GTA SA is the one I got some experience especially during PS2 era. 

There are some gamers who's played only that game all their lives. Can you play only one game all your life? 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some gamers who's played only that game all their lives. Can you play only one game all your life? 

It's absolutely impossible for me to play even only 5 video games all my gaming life and not to talk about just one game. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's not possible at all for me, I love playing more of video games in a calendar year. I know how amusing it is when ever excellent game is released. 

If you can play more games in a year, it's all up to you to decide when to play and when to stop. Once you have the means to purchase more. 

On 3/16/2022 at 7:47 AM, Boblee said:

If you can play more games in a year, it's all up to you to decide when to play and when to stop. Once you have the means to purchase more. 

If you have the means to purchase more their is no harm to it. I can't keep to the data of the games I play in a year. I play when my mind can't stop thinking about the game. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some of the weapons that's used in Elden Ring are increasingly thrilling to me as I progress in playing the game on daily basis. 

Here is at least 10 incredible weapons that you can't afford to miss out in the game.