Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most amusing weapons and abilities in games?

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

This particular gun in Deathloop amused me, I couldn't unlock it, because I couldn't play much to unlock pretty better achievements in the game. 

images (18) (30).jpeg

But there is nothing amusing about this gun, from the looks of it, this is a modern gun used now by the security forces. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can actually add - The Tuna Sword in Phantasy Star Online II (2012). It's one hell of an odd funny weapon. 

You didn't share the picture, it could've enabled anyone know how it looks like, and recognize it better. But nevermind, search engines are there, I'll look into it there if I want to look through it. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

But there is nothing amusing about this gun, from the looks of it, this is a modern gun used now by the security forces. 

Lol, it might not look amazing to you, but it is powerful when you unlock it playing Death-Loop, it helps to down the AIs faster. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, it might not look amazing to you, but it is powerful when you unlock it playing Death-Loop, it helps to down the AIs faster. 

You can give in more time in playing and have it unlocked or are you looking at paying cash to have it unlocked 🔓

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You didn't share the picture, it could've enabled anyone know how it looks like, and recognize it better. But nevermind, search engines are there, I'll look into it there if I want to look through it. 

Here is the picture of the weaponThe Tuna Sword in Phantasm Star Online II (2012) that I talked about.. 22838828_images(14).jpeg.6735cde0ea75537d16aea0bbe9afd8ea.jpeg

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Here is the picture of the weaponThe Tuna Sword in Phantasm Star Online II (2012) that I talked about.. 22838828_images(14).jpeg.6735cde0ea75537d16aea0bbe9afd8ea.jpeg

I never seen this kind of weapon before called a gun in any video game I've played before. It looks hilarious though, I wonder how the character is lifting it and feeling comfortable on it is heavier than the character itself xD. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never seen this kind of weapon before called a gun in any video game I've played before. It looks hilarious though, I wonder how the character is lifting it and feeling comfortable on it is heavier than the character itself xD. 

It's a sword fish weapon and not a gun. The name of the weapon makes it very easy to tell that it's a sword my friend. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, I wonder nthe kind of weapon such man is carrying around the river side. It resembles the fish and nothing more, xD. 

It's the Tuna Fish Sword. You know a Tuna is a fish species right? So, it's a sword made in the image of Tuna. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's just too hilarious man seeing some video game weapons bring mightier than the character carrying it. 

Seriously, a lot of them are used in Final Fantasy series. Cloud in particular carries a bigger and heavy sword.