Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most amusing weapons and abilities in games?

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

What have you to say about the R.Y.N.O. in Ratchet and Clank series game? 

I'm yet to play this Ratchet and Clank series games. But it sure looks like a game that's going to be a funny one with how the characters looks. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The game looks like one of those Sims or animé video games around. I really don't play such kind of game, because, I never love it's image quality. 

You might actually like it if you open up to it and give a chance, I'm just saying because it's happened to me with a few games. 

On 2/10/2022 at 3:31 PM, Boblee said:

I'm yet to play this Ratchet and Clank series games. But it sure looks like a game that's going to be a funny one with how the characters looks. 

Well, for most of the gamers that I have known to play the game, they all did enjoyed playing the game literally. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

You might actually like it if you open up to it and give a chance, I'm just saying because it's happened to me with a few games. 

Okay, I've heard you right brother, I'll open it at the right time, at the moment, my racing game wouldn't give me such time to concentrate on so many due to less time availability to play more of the games at the moment. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, I've heard you right brother, I'll open it at the right time, at the moment, my racing game wouldn't give me such time to concentrate on so many due to less time availability to play more of the games at the moment. 

Most of the games that we play are always here for us to get back into and play whenever we have the time to play them. 

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Fallout 4's Ghoul Slayer Gamma Gun, does 50% more damage against ghouls. Gamma guns only uses radiation for damage, which ghouls are immune to.

So, what's the essence of having and using a gun that can't kill what you want to kill with it? 

53 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Sheogorath's Wabbajack from Skyrim - it has a whole bunch of random abilities including turning your opponent into a chicken. Truly a weapon fitting of the Mad God.

I call it the perfect magic box of the Mad God because it gives him the edge he needs to show his full power. 

37 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I call it the perfect magic box of the Mad God because it gives him the edge he needs to show his full power. 

I don't know - it sometimes handicaps you as well. I just like how it's a perfect representation of Sheogorath himself - absolute chaos.

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

So, what's the essence of having and using a gun that can't kill what you want to kill with it? 

Obviously to waste your time for you and eventually have you killed in the process when you run out of resources.