Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most amusing weapons and abilities in games?

On 2/12/2022 at 10:58 AM, Boblee said:

Most of the games that we play are always here for us to get back into and play whenever we have the time to play them. 

Exactly, their is no need rushing the games, provided it is there all the time for you.  This days, I have more things doing online than playing games, I know when I finish up my projects, I'll definitely play. 

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even if a gamer buys the best weapon to down enemies with just one time hit or shot, it wouldn't still make him/her go through the game level flawless. 

Which video games did you play last that gave you the same sort of feelings and outcome on what happened with your shooting...? 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly, their is no need rushing the games, provided it is there all the time for you.  This days, I have more things doing online than playing games, I know when I finish up my projects, I'll definitely play. 

If you rush playing your games most of the time, you will end up ruining the real fun in the playing the game if you are not careful. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you rush playing your games most of the time, you will end up ruining the real fun in the playing the game if you are not careful. 

Yes, that's why I don't rush the games, I simply play when I want the fun only. I didn't love gaming just because I want to rush up the levels, never. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I forget, but I imagine the earlier 3d GTA games had some fun guns. I know you could use a sex toy as a weapon in the game. Pretty sure saints row did similar.

I totally forgot about that in the old GTA games. I also missed working out in San Andreas - I believe it was such an underrated feature.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I totally forgot about that in the old GTA games. I also missed working out in San Andreas - I believe it was such an underrated feature.

Of course yes, it was something that really makes a lot of sense right now unlike when it came out in the game back then. 

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

What was the best last old GTA game that you played recently? 

On 2/14/2022 at 9:36 AM, Boblee said:

Which video games did you play last that gave you the same sort of feelings and outcome on what happened with your shooting...? 

Electronics Arts 'Apex Legend shooters game is simply that way for me. I played it via my PS4, it wasn't an easy one for me via the battle Royale shooters game when it comes to downing AI's. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Electronics Arts 'Apex Legend shooters game is simply that way for me. I played it via my PS4, it wasn't an easy one for me via the battle Royale shooters game when it comes to downing AI's. 

I'm finding it very difficult to get into playing Apex Legends. I have seen a lot of reviews on the game but it's not connecting with me. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

This particular gun in Deathloop amused me, I couldn't unlock it, because I couldn't play much to unlock pretty better achievements in the game. 

images (18) (30).jpeg

If you still have the time to play deep into the game, you're definitely going to get to the level of unlocking them.