Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most amusing weapons and abilities in games?

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, it pulls my laughter out loud, I can't watch through such kind of hilarious scene where a character carries a weapon much more greater than em. 

The most important thing is that they fight well with them irrespective of the weapons being too bigger than the usual. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

The most important thing is that they fight well with them irrespective of the weapons being too bigger than the usual. 

xD, even their fighting styles is another hilarious thing again, do you watch through the movement of the characters? Very funny indeed. 

57 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, even their fighting styles is another hilarious thing again, do you watch through the movement of the characters? Very funny indeed. 

One of Cloud's fights in Final Fantasy 7 is the one with Sephiroth. It was a mean one. 

35 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers don't really have care about cheats. I have see a pro bested a cheater and it was such a good feeling. 

Imagine with all the cheats, he still got his ass handed to him on a platter by a pro. My respect goes out to pros. 

On 2/28/2022 at 10:43 AM, Heatman said:

Imagine with all the cheats, he still got his ass handed to him on a platter by a pro. My respect goes out to pros. 

Well, I believe that's proof enough that most of them don't have anything to offer outside using cheat to play. 

On 3/7/2022 at 11:10 PM, Justin11 said:

I can't forget the moment in GTA S.A when I do use code to use dynamite to bomb cities in the game especially the government residential area in the game. Which prompts the arm forces going after me in maximum xS. 

It's just like what you get when you're playing Fortnite as well. When you get into the challenge of making massive hit using dynamic. 

51 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's just like what you get when you're playing Fortnite as well. When you get into the challenge of making massive hit using dynamic. 

I never really played Fortnite for long, I started recently full-time around season 19. GTA SA is the one I got some experience especially during PS2 era.