Register Now
m76

Brand based games

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

As well as the studio. Those advertisements pay for the majority of budgets sometimes. Sometimes brand save a game from cancelation. 

Yeah, that's very correct. Whenever they get into a deal, it's always a win win situation for both of them financially. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm looking forward to the next big brand deal that's going to break in the gaming industry especially with one of proposed games of 2022. 

I wouldn't think about any potential video game company at the moment, that will become the next big thing when it comes to making quality video games. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't think about any potential video game company at the moment, that will become the next big thing when it comes to making quality video games. 

Well, I believe that Microsoft is there to answer that question for you. Nintendo is there as well. There are so many of them out there. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, I believe that Microsoft is there to answer that question for you. Nintendo is there as well. There are so many of them out there. 

Those ones is already in existence, I am trying to talk about future prospects delving into the video game world. 

On 2/7/2022 at 4:15 PM, Yaramaki said:

Nerf legends saw it laying in a store last friday must say got my interest peaked? Any takers?

I think a friend of mine mentioned something about the game last week. Let me briefly confirm from him and know exactly what's up. 

On 2/12/2022 at 1:45 AM, Justin11 said:

Those ones is already in existence, I am trying to talk about future prospects delving into the video game world. 

I believe that Red Bull can actually get their brand into video games and it's something that can make them a lot of money if they do it with AAA game's companies. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I believe that Red Bull can actually get their brand into video games and it's something that can make them a lot of money if they do it with AAA game's companies. 

The question is whether they have ever had their brand involved in video games in the past? If no, it's really not going to be an easy task. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

It all depends on them to carry it out or not. If it's on their wish-list, definitely they'll carry it out.