Register Now
m76

Brand based games

How much does such endorsement with Top Export and Monster Energy Drink worth? 

It's simply a welcomed one,video game companies simply needs exposure for their created games, that's simply the reason for the deal in order to attract bigger sales from it. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

In June last year, TOP esports signed a sponsorship deal with with Monster Energy drink and it doesn't end there. 

That's tremendous one to hear, that video game company are extending their hands into the sport industry simply to catch the attention of people as the esport showcases them off their jersey printout logo. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's simply a welcomed one,video game companies simply needs exposure for their created games, that's simply the reason for the deal in order to attract bigger sales from it. 

I don't have full details on the financial terms of the deal but it's something that I can look into and see the possibility of getting them.

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's tremendous one to hear, that video game company are extending their hands into the sport industry simply to catch the attention of people as the esport showcases them off their jersey printout logo. 

It's a very good marketing strategy for both parties. There are financial gains that are involved, it's not like they are doing it for fun. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's how a lot of people secure their funding. They promise product placement in tv shows, movies and even video games. Plus, with a company like Pepsi behind it, I'm sure they paid a lot of money to have its name featured in a game. Pepsi could have been the majority investors for all we know. 

Basically, studios that do this type of team up, probably just needed the money to get their game. So monster in the title of a motocross game. Maybe that game was never going to have monster in the title. But that money probably saved their game. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That's how a lot of people secure their funding. They promise product placement in tv shows, movies and even video games. Plus, with a company like Pepsi behind it, I'm sure they paid a lot of money to have its name featured in a game. Pepsi could have been the majority investors for all we know. 

Basically, studios that do this type of team up, probably just needed the money to get their game. So monster in the title of a motocross game. Maybe that game was never going to have monster in the title. But that money probably saved their game. 

You've said it all, every company is in for business. No one wants to be behind when it comes to exposure, which will enable them drive sales and bring in more money. Video game companies have seen the reasons for promotional adverts, that's why they've taking advantage of the sports world as well to get their logo crested on a team jersey. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's a very good marketing strategy for both parties. There are financial gains that are involved, it's not like they are doing it for fun. 

I understand what you're saying, I am an amateur footballer, I know exactly what the both parties are looking for. The video game company are simply for exposure, that's what the E-sport team will deliver for them at the top level and earn financial reward for it. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I understand what you're saying, I am an amateur footballer, I know exactly what the both parties are looking for. The video game company are simply for exposure, that's what the E-sport team will deliver for them at the top level and earn financial reward for it. 

When a brand is been repeatedly represented by a game, it's a worldwide advertisement for the brand. It comes with a lot financial gains for the brand. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

When a brand is been repeatedly represented by a game, it's a worldwide advertisement for the brand. It comes with a lot financial gains for the brand. 

As well as the studio. Those advertisements pay for the majority of budgets sometimes. Sometimes brand save a game from cancelation. 

6 hours ago, Kane99 said:

As well as the studio. Those advertisements pay for the majority of budgets sometimes. Sometimes brand save a game from cancelation. 

Exactly, it's why they pick out good brands to represent in their games because of its impact on the both in the market and money PR. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes buddy, that's why majority of businesses are simply seeking advertisement, because they knew the benefits it can add up to their growth. This days, majority of them are going into sports and sponsoring some sports team due to the reputation and popularity of the team to help in advertising them worldwide. 

29 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes buddy, that's why majority of businesses are simply seeking advertisement, because they knew the benefits it can add up to their growth. This days, majority of them are going into sports and sponsoring some sports team due to the reputation and popularity of the team to help in advertising them worldwide. 

I have seen Power Horse brand on so many football teams jerseys and it's a deal that brings about huge financial gains for both parties.