Register Now
m76

The games you never got to play...

On 4/11/2022 at 5:01 AM, Cognizant said:

I always wanted to play Tekken 3 cause everybody around played it and talked about it but I've never seen the cd on sale in our small town. And I was too small to go to the nearest city in search of it. 

Till date my brother never got to play any of the Tekken games. He kept saying that there was something about the game that's a huge turn off for him. 

I can't list the games which users listed out for me which I never played up to this moment, they're just too numerous. Even if I decide to get them now, it wouldn't be possible to complete them all, because it will be hectic for me. 

On 4/17/2022 at 12:50 AM, Justin11 said:

I never played Tekken 3 before, even after several times hearing about the game. Just that others have overshadowed my mind, but it worth checking out for me. 

Speaking from nostalgia i'd say tekken 3 was the highlight of the series but is it the best tekken game eh i prefer tekken tag tournament 2 to be honest, for easy going i'd suggest to just try Tekken 7 if you come across it cheap.

9 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Speaking from nostalgia i'd say tekken 3 was the highlight of the series but is it the best tekken game eh i prefer tekken tag tournament 2 to be honest, for easy going i'd suggest to just try Tekken 7 if you come across it cheap.

Good one mate, I'm going to check out for Tekken 7, I checked for Tekken 3, it was just okay, let me watch through the trailer of the 7th edition now. 

If I begin to mention this space for comment wouldn't contain it, xD, I just have to pick out again the options which I just want to play before the year ends. I am admiring playing Elden rings, Sifu, Horizon forbidden west and other unreleased video games that will be launching in 2022 as well.