Register Now
m76

The games you never got to play...

Latest god of war i never got around playing, the last guardian is also on my to play list in the future. Fallout 4 and both shadow of mordor games are also sitting sealed on my shelf aswell as mortal kombat 10 and 11, man i wish i had more time.

17 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Latest god of war i never got around playing, the last guardian is also on my to play list in the future. Fallout 4 and both shadow of mordor games are also sitting sealed on my shelf aswell as mortal kombat 10 and 11, man i wish i had more time.

I only have eyes on the upcoming God of War Ragnarok in the series. It's the only one that matters to much now. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Ever since the mess up with Cyberpunk 2077 in its release, I never played it again but it seems like I would be getting into it soon. 

You told me recently that the game is too buggy, that you don't think you can get into it with it's current bugs/glitchy system. Now, do you see something special around the game? 

There are a lot of games that I never got to play. I could not buy some of these games because of high price and I could not play some of these games because I did not have access to the platforms they were released.

Currently I have 11 PS4 games, I never added new ones apart from the one which I saw already on my PS4, which my friend gifted me. I don't think I'll be having much of the games, I don't want to have abandoned games, instead, I'll trim down the list, and keep only the ones I'll play steady. 

Divinity: Original Sin I & II, Both games somehow managed to make me constantly come up with different ideas for builds, so I re-started them over and over to try my latest ideas and never finished all this started play-troughs.