Register Now
NightmareFarm

When do you think these graphics will become the norm?

When modernize technologies in brightening the development of a viewable story is around,what do you think of? Surely everything made with such tech will lit-up, that's just the case for new gen video games. Graphics is high due to the availability of the modern techs used in video editing and production etc.

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

They know the world is advancing, the movie industry, and other entertainment industries have upgraded also. So, video games won't be last when it comes to graphics improvement. 

Exactly, with the level of technology advancement that's going on in the world today and in the gaming industry, they will get there soon enough. 

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

They know the world is advancing, the movie industry, and other entertainment industries have upgraded also. So, video games won't be last when it comes to graphics improvement. 

Yeah, there is no sense in keeping their upgrades stagnant, they have every reason push to the limit and make the best graphics. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

As they're pushing for graphics upgrade, they should so push for the gameplay, and make everything upgraded to run inch perfect. 

They have everything to work for when it comes to getting everything working out perfectly. They can make real life graphics if they want to. 

Just now, Heatman said:

They have everything to work for when it comes to getting everything working out perfectly. They can make real life graphics if they want to. 

Yes, I never doubted their firepower and energy. Just that, they aren't exacting much of their creativity and hard work to make those games of theirs created recently to look exceptional. 

11 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, I never doubted their firepower and energy. Just that, they aren't exacting much of their creativity and hard work to make those games of theirs created recently to look exceptional. 

If you looked at how video game's graphics have improved over the years, you will see that it's something they have really progressed well on. 

13 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If you looked at how video game's graphics have improved over the years, you will see that it's something they have really progressed well on. 

Yes, for sure, when I compared the motorcycle GP games of now and the ones made 10 years ago, their is massive difference maker, the current ones are far better in graphics. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, there is no sense in keeping their upgrades stagnant, they have every reason push to the limit and make the best graphics. 

And on that aspect, they've really pushed the graphics of the games at this current time up. I just hope they find features like, gameplay, story mode etc improved in some dreadful made games.

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

And on that aspect, they've really pushed the graphics of the games at this current time up. I just hope they find features like, gameplay, story mode etc improved in some dreadful made games.

The more the updates gets better, the more it works well for gamers and the video games company as well. 

47 minutes ago, Boblee said:

The more the updates gets better, the more it works well for gamers and the video games company as well. 

Yeah, gamers can never be satisfied with whatever that's been given to them. They will always want more. It's been that way for ages. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Both parties will be satisfied. And not in a scenario where it is one sided. Meaning, the gaming company being at the positive side and gamers lurking around and ruining their investment for the game. 

In action gameplay is a bit different, but I think one day we could see actual gameplay looking as real as real life. Right now we're not there. Cutscenes are pretty close, but actual gameplay is where we want to get as real as possible I think.