Register Now
NightmareFarm

what games do you think are good that everyone else hates

On 2/21/2022 at 5:18 PM, NightmareFarm said:

If I had a PS4 at the time I would have probably got AC Unity. The french setting, parkour and co-op assassin gameplay looked good.

I can't ever forget my experience with playing AC Unity, it's something that's absolutely worth it by all means. You will definitely love it. 

I'd argue Call of Duty is a better game than the amount of hate it gets. Yeah a lot of the hate it does get is deserving. But even so, there is a competent game there that plays well and can still be enjoyable with the right group of friends. 

12 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

It's Never to late to try it on my man. Pretty sure you can get the game dirt cheap on ebay/gamestop or wherever you want

I have a very good reason to believe that Gamestop is definitely going to offer it on a cheaper rate compared to eBay. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have a very good reason to believe that Gamestop is definitely going to offer it on a cheaper rate compared to eBay. 

Gamestop have an insane plan on NTF which is why some gamers don't really like to believe them too deep. 

Why are we bringing up NFTs? I don't think that really fits the subject. I mean, if it was a game itself, it'd make sense, but this is about games we think are good, but everyone else hates. Unless that game you like has NFTs and you still like it, but others hate it because of it? 

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Why are we bringing up NFTs? I don't think that really fits the subject. I mean, if it was a game itself, it'd make sense, but this is about games we think are good, but everyone else hates. Unless that game you like has NFTs and you still like it, but others hate it because of it? 

Haha, i'm starting to get used to it that every thread seems to go offtopic after a few replies and it usually ends in dissing EA.

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some gamers who don't like playing Soul's games and it's quite a game that I really like to get into. It's why I'm so intrigued about Elden Ring. 

i've beaten the first demon's souls but to me it was no fun dying every few minutes. That's why i never bothered playing another, i play games to relax not to get frustrated every hour orso. Don't know if elden ring will be tough as nails or will there be an easier difficulty?

21 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Haha, i'm starting to get used to it that every thread seems to go offtopic after a few replies and it usually ends in dissing EA.

i've beaten the first demon's souls but to me it was no fun dying every few minutes. That's why i never bothered playing another, i play games to relax not to get frustrated every hour orso. Don't know if elden ring will be tough as nails or will there be an easier difficulty?

Well, that's one peculiar thing with the game. It's as tough and hard as nail and gives it to you like you never were ready for it. Elden Ring might offer the same challenge.