Register Now
The Blackangel

Colm O'Driscoll gets hate mail on Twitter

What's even crazier, is that that cop group in the game, is based on a real group of police or whatever and they made a fuss about getting hate because of it. I forget what the group was called in the game, but they have the same group name in real life, and I think they were thinking of taking it to court. But I don't think anything came of it. 

Always find it weird that people send hate mail to people that are featured in games. I'm not surprised obviously because there are some absolute idiots in this world but it's just weird. The fact they can't even send the hate to the right person should tell you enough about how smart these people are.

Due to some kind of spam mails I get mainly at times on social medias and also on my Google account when my email is exposed. Such made me to limit my time to some online platforms, and getting a new and personal email which I don't get exposed anyhow. People just want to tarnish your image when you did no wrong just the way they tried with 'Colm. 

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Due to some kind of spam mails I get mainly at times on social medias and also on my Google account when my email is exposed. Such made me to limit my time to some online platforms, and getting a new and personal email which I don't get exposed anyhow. People just want to tarnish your image when you did no wrong just the way they tried with 'Colm. 

What do you mean he did nothing wrong? Fuck Colm O'Driscoll and his boys 😆

images (2).jpg

6 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

What do you mean he did nothing wrong? Fuck Colm O'Driscoll and his boys 😆

images (2).jpg

I am trying to say,those who created the game social media group, black-mailing an Innocent user's image are the ones going something wrong. It is a typo, that's why you saw it that way during the last part of my comment. 

14 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am trying to say,those who created the game social media group, black-mailing an Innocent user's image are the ones going something wrong. It is a typo, that's why you saw it that way during the last part of my comment. 

What do you mean, who is getting blackmailed ? You do understand that the whole situtation is a joke right ? The people who are sending him hate mail are not serious about it. Did you actually checked the original twitter post ?image.thumb.png.937f538aa04f49a8ef3552aa3efa4417.png

gary-coleman-whatchu-talkin-bout-willis.gif

33 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

What do you mean, who is getting blackmailed ? You do understand that the whole situtation is a joke right ? The people who are sending him hate mail are not serious about it. Did you actually checked the original twitter post ?image.thumb.png.937f538aa04f49a8ef3552aa3efa4417.png

gary-coleman-whatchu-talkin-bout-willis.gif

I read the Twitter posts where 'Colm O'Driscoll shared a Red Dead Redemption 2 game, saying it looks like a duplicate copy. Some Twitter users blasted him for sharing such, I saw the hate in the mail. That's what I tried explaining to you using myself as an example, because I've received such hostile reception before. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I read the Twitter posts where 'Colm O'Driscoll shared a Red Dead Redemption 2 game, saying it looks like a duplicate copy. Some Twitter users blasted him for sharing such, I saw the hate in the mail. That's what I tried explaining to you using myself as an example, because I've received such hostile reception before. 

I think you are still not getting the point of the publication (or maybe its just me) But this whole thing is a joke, not a serious threat, basically he shares the name with  one of the antagonist from RDR2 and people are sending him hate messages as if he was the antagonist from the game, he is not being threaten seriously and the real life Colm knows that. 

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I think you are still not getting the point of the publication (or maybe its just me) But this whole thing is a joke, not a serious threat, basically he shares the name with  one of the antagonist from RDR2 and people are sending him hate messages as if he was the antagonist from the game, he is not being threaten seriously and the real life Colm knows that. 

That's exactly what I was saying to you also. The OP at Twitter shared a normal post just to aid his/her view, but others didn't take it that way, which we saw in some users blasting the OP with hateful messages via the comment section. 

12 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's exactly what I was saying to you also. The OP at Twitter shared a normal post just to aid his/her view, but others didn't take it that way, which we saw in some users blasting the OP with hateful messages via the comment section. 

Okay thats the part I dont get from your comments. First what do you mean by aid his/her view ? The guy who made the post is a MAN named Colm Odriscoll and he is not asking for help or anything, he is also making fun of the bizarre situation, he is not upset about it (as far as I can tell). And what do you mean by users blasting him on the comment section ? I read the comment section of that twitter post and everyone is just making fun of it, nobody is taking it seriously. This is all a joke, nobody is making hatefull messages seriously they are all joking around.

12 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Okay thats the part I dont get from your comments. First what do you mean by aid his/her view ? The guy who made the post is a MAN named Colm Odriscoll and he is not asking for help or anything, he is also making fun of the bizarre situation, he is not upset about it (as far as I can tell). And what do you mean by users blasting him on the comment section ? I read the comment section of that twitter post and everyone is just making fun of it, nobody is taking it seriously. This is all a joke, nobody is making hatefull messages seriously they are all joking around.

Oh, I was thinking they're throwing abusive messages to the OP. I didn't know of the OP's gender that's why I used he/her. No problem, I got all the information now, which is just for a joke. 

6 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Oh, I was thinking they're throwing abusive messages to the OP. I didn't know of the OP's gender that's why I used he/her. No problem, I got all the information now, which is just for a joke. 

Thats why I was asking you if you had actually read the twitter post , and also Cold Odriscoll is a male name...