Register Now
kingpotato

League of Legends Wild Rift

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Looks similar to what we have with Fortnite Battle Royale game. I'm going to download this one now on my Android, I'm just satisfied with what I saw around it. 

I never expected Fortnite Battle Royale  to get big the way it. The game really shocked me in ways that I'm yet to comprehend. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's another survival game which anyone can get into of you need a game you'll feel intense about while being on challenge with others or with AI. 

Its Not a survival game, its a MOBA multiplayer online battle arena, two teams fight each other for the control of the oppnent's base.

Map_of_MOBA.svg.png

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Why do they do that with some games? Why limit its access to some part of the world when it's relatively delaying the game's sales? 

I have always seen that as a poor marketing strategy because it kills gamers interest to jump on the game immediately. 

On 4/18/2022 at 12:17 PM, Heatman said:

Why do they do that with some games? Why limit its access to some part of the world when it's relatively delaying the game's sales? 

20 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have always seen that as a poor marketing strategy because it kills gamers interest to jump on the game immediately. 

Actually it has nothing to do with marketing, its for several reasons and it depends on each game. It can be due to the servers, for a game to work in that specific region you will need servers in that region as well, and of course that also comes with legal, licensing, transalation, content regulations,  publishing issues etc that affect the release on a specific country thats why not all games release to all countries at the same time. There is a bunch of issues that will affect a game to not be released on a specific country but I dont think marketing is one of them, if it was it will be a very stupid reason

2 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Actually it has nothing to do with marketing, its for several reasons and it depends on each game. It can be due to the servers, for a game to work in that specific region you will need servers in that region as well, and of course that also comes with legal, licensing, transalation, content regulations,  publishing issues etc that affect the release on a specific country thats why not all games release to all countries at the same time. There is a bunch of issues that will affect a game to not be released on a specific country but I dont think marketing is one of them, if it was it will be a very stupid reason

You may be right because I have seen a lot of video games that passes through the same phase and I keep wondering why it's like that. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I never expected Fortnite Battle Royale  to get big the way it. The game really shocked me in ways that I'm yet to comprehend. 

That's tremendous, already you're a mod in one of Fortnite forums. That's to show you're a Fortnite super fan. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's tremendous, already you're a mod in one of Fortnite forums. That's to show you're a Fortnite super fan. 

They made over $840 million consumers sales in the game as of 2021, with their users over 350 million. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

They made over $840 million consumers sales in the game as of 2021, with their users over 350 million. 

That's absolutely huge amount of money made by Fortnite Battle Royale game. Most of their sales comes from their loot boxes. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

That's absolutely huge amount of money made by Fortnite Battle Royale game. Most of their sales comes from their loot boxes. 

Fortnite doesnt have loot boxes. 

Verify the information your are providing before posting otherwise you are just looking like an ignorant.

6 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Fortnite doesnt have loot boxes. 

Verify the information your are providing before posting otherwise you are just looking like an ignorant.

Those items like the skins, are considered loot boxes, you pay for them isn't it? I know it isn't the kind of loot boxes we used to see in other games that has plenty of the loot boxes for players to purchase. For me, any item you're paying real money to collect is considered loot boxes, that's just the way you spend money in Fortnite to collect those items in it's shop. 

14 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Those items like the skins, are considered loot boxes, you pay for them isn't it? I know it isn't the kind of loot boxes we used to see in other games that has plenty of the loot boxes for players to purchase. For me, any item you're paying real money to collect is considered loot boxes, that's just the way you spend money in Fortnite to collect those items in it's shop. 

You can read more on this to know what a loot box is all about. A skin is not a loot box 🗃. 

https://www.techtarget.com/whatis/definition/loot-box

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You can read more on this to know what a loot box is all about. A skin is not a loot box 🗃. 

https://www.techtarget.com/whatis/definition/loot-box

I read and understand, that loot boxes are different from items like skin. It is a way that helps the game developers to recoup money used for the development of their game. It is considered a form of micro-transaction at the highest order. But do you know that the skins in Fortnite is also a form of micro-transaction? because that's one of revenue resources for fortnite epic game. 

48 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I read and understand, that loot boxes are different from items like skin. It is a way that helps the game developers to recoup money used for the development of their game. It is considered a form of micro-transaction at the highest order. But do you know that the skins in Fortnite is also a form of micro-transaction? because that's one of revenue resources for fortnite epic game. 

I know that skins are microtransactions set up in games once it's enabled by in game purchase, who doesn't know that? 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I know that skins are microtransactions set up in games once it's enabled by in game purchase, who doesn't know that? 

xD, that's the reason why I said that they belong to the loot boxes class. It's one of those items that has made video games losing its value. Because you're paying money to have the best items to push you up ranking higher with other top players. If you don't buy skins, weapons, change characters to power characters you wouldn't progress in fortnite. I just hope 'League of Legends Wild Rift' isn't associated with that too.