Register Now
Prof elohstar

TOMB RAIDER

On 3/15/2022 at 4:10 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I saw the advert of Tomb Raider Reload, which is under beta, which will be available on Android and iOS. I'll be ecstatic to get into it when it is released. 

Nice. I will like to see how it looks like on mobile when it's released.

On 3/26/2022 at 9:26 PM, Justin11 said:

The last time I played Tomb Raider was on mobile phone, and beck then, it was with symbian phone. The game is a 3D type on my symbian phone, I really enjoyed the game, I mean the one that featured a female protagonist. 

Yes. That's the game. Although till date I have not played the game on mobile. 

7 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yes. That's the game. Although till date I have not played the game on mobile. 

If you still desire it on your mobile phone, you can visit Google play store and search for its Android version. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you still desire it on your mobile phone, you can visit Google play store and search for its Android version. 

Not at all. I don't desire it. I have other games in mind that I'll like to play on mobile not Tomb Raider. 

1 hour ago, Prof elohstar said:

Not at all. I don't desire it. I have other games in mind that I'll like to play on mobile not Tomb Raider. 

Okay, you got the choice, you can start with anyone of your choice. For me, Tomb Raider is a wonderful game, I am looking for the console version, I don't think is a around.

On 3/30/2022 at 6:18 PM, Justin11 said:

Okay, you got the choice, you can start with anyone of your choice. For me, Tomb Raider is a wonderful game, I am looking for the console version, I don't think is a around.

I really can't say for sure if TOMB RAIDER is available on console for now. I only played Tomb Raider and completed it on PlayStation 1 many years ago. Can't say for now.

1 minute ago, Prof elohstar said:

I really can't say for sure if TOMB RAIDER is available on console for now. I only played Tomb Raider and completed it on PlayStation 1 many years ago. Can't say for now.

I checked the game up, it is available on consoles 'PS3, PS4, Xbox one, MacOS, Xbox 360 too. I am talking about the Tomb Raider developed by 'Crystal dynamics in 2013.