Register Now
Jayson

Consoles You Bought

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

The X series are the ones reigning now. I have to say that some Playstation members are moving onto the X series too.

That's very correct but the major challenge is that the Xbox series X is most out of stock in the market just like Playstation 5. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

That's very correct but the major challenge is that the Xbox series X is most out of stock in the market just like Playstation 5. 

Meaning that they have started using the same strategy that was used by Sony to make the Playstation 5 the console everyone was hoping to buy. 

26 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Meaning that they have started using the same strategy that was used by Sony to make the Playstation 5 the console everyone was hoping to buy. 

I can't really say that they are both doing the same thing or using the same strategy. They are both different companies. 

8 hours ago, egghead said:

PS5 is expensive, I cannot imagine to spend $400 on a gaming console anymore. Instead of gaming console, I think gaming laptop will be a better option. By the way how much Xbox series x cost?

Has PS5 gone down to that price tag? The last update I saw was around 500$, if so, then it is quite affordable for me, if I go on a thorough savings for the next six months xD. 

On 4/2/2022 at 6:42 AM, Justin11 said:

Has PS5 gone down to that price tag? The last update I saw was around 500$, if so, then it is quite affordable for me, if I go on a thorough savings for the next six months xD. 

I spent $400 for PS4, what I was trying to say was I cannot spend money on a gaming console anymore. PS5 is about $1000 in my home country

1 minute ago, egghead said:

I spent $400 for PS4, what I was trying to say was I cannot spend money on a gaming console anymore. PS5 is about $1000 in my home country

You spent reasonable amount of money to purchase your first console, their is no way you can continue spending such when the income isn't all that much, unless you have more funds. PS5 is way expensive in your home for country. 

Well like I said earlier, I bought a Nintendo Switch at Wal Mart about a month ago for $369.99 (sales tax Included).  I bought because I've heard so many good things about it here and on YouTube.  I only have one game so far WRC 8.  I'm up to level 50 experience even though I'm still in the junior rally series.  I'm very happy with my purchase and hope the Switch will last for years of use.

On 4/5/2022 at 12:00 AM, Syntax said:

I haven't gotten any on either year yet, kind of waiting for the PS5 Pro to drop with a larger SSD/storage that won't cost like half of the console for a 2TB stick).

I wouldn't mind taking any kind of PS5 that I'm able to lay my hands on right now because I'm tired of waiting already.