Register Now
skyfire

Soundfall

Seems intresting! I just hope that it won't be the kind of game with over 9000 DLC's to waste money on. (Usually music/rhythm games do that but I'm not so sure about this because this game is a very different one)

On 4/4/2022 at 10:14 PM, killamch89 said:

It's a pretty unique game - it's not that appealing to me but I respect the originality. I hope more video game developers take note and they to come up something unique but don't be too unique like Death Stranding.

I think here the theme was animation more than the death stranding type. So it seems like the case with the such type of the games.

On 4/9/2022 at 1:18 AM, skyfire said:

I think here the theme was animation more than the death stranding type. So it seems like the case with the such type of the games.

I was talking more along the lines of of how complex the whole story and game mechanics of Death Stranding was and how it was so complex that nobody still doesn't have idea what the story is.

To be honest, I've seen more interesting rhythm based games. The art style isn't that unique and if what is heard in the trailer is represented of the soundtrack (and that REALLY matters in a game like this) then I'm not exactly impressed. Twin stick controls on a rhythm based game is also a bit off-putting. I've seen side scrollers and eve FPS games that make this work, but I'm just not sure about this. Even at it's best, I wouldn't play this on the Switch. Playing a rhythm based game out and about or on a bus? No thank you.

On 3/26/2022 at 2:54 PM, skyfire said:

I doubt they would be getting much of DLCs but it seems like a good musical FPS type of game experience.

That's going to be a part half of downside for the game if you ask me but from the way the game's looks like, it's what's expected of it. On being a good musical FPS game, it's got that well covered.